Amber Rose.

I would love to hear the convo with someone asking Kanye whats your response against the president calling you a j****

If she gave me AIDS, I wouldn't care
devil.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by Meangene4

BigShake wrote:

article-1245225-07F87587000005DC-795_468x783.jpg

speech less

In all honestly these N_ look ridiculous. We gonna look back at pictures like this in 20 years with a big !@+?
Exactly. What is this nonsense? They just look stupid.

I don't know about Amber being wack, but what I will say is that 'Yeseemed happier with Alexis. Damn near every pic he was in with her dudewas cheesing, but he's always looking somber and moody in the pics w/Amber

So true. Alexis was a lot classier, too. I think Amber is hot and all, but the stuff that she's doing with her clothes/style get old fast. From my experience, when women go overboard like this, it's often because they are trying to compensate for something else. I hope Amber has some kind of intellect underneath it all.

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

For everyone who said ugly, then post pics of the last broad you smashed you bunch of fapping, pizza faced virgins

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude amber's co defendant . to me the chic looks good even with a bald head, so that pretty much sums it up
pimp.gif

Just went through this entire Thread.... Amber Rose is the type of chick I like, carefree & rebellious
pimp.gif
! She's in a league of her own.

Back
Top Bottom