American Apparel: Our Search For The Best Bottom In The World Has Concluded! **Am i Late?

devil.gif

Notice how most of these bottoms are in flattering positions making them look plumper right? One leg forward. Bent over with chest damn near parallel to the ground. Boy shorts. Anything that makes a butt look phatter.

Take a normal backshot of them standing straight up to determine how phat they are. Most of them wouldn't qualify. Not a back side angle because we know those white girl illusions can get us thinking they are phat but if you look from behind they are flat as a tv screen

But there are some nice ones in there. I won't fake. The majority are impostors though.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Notice how most of these bottoms are in flattering positions making them look plumper right? One leg forward. Bent over with chest damn near parallel to the ground. Boy shorts. Anything that makes a butt look phatter.

Take a normal backshot of them standing straight up to determine how phat they are. Most of them wouldn't qualify. Not a back side angle because we know those white girl illusions can get us thinking they are phat but if you look from behind they are flat as a tv screen

But there are some nice ones in there. I won't fake. The majority are impostors though.
I frown because its true
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

always complaining
laugh.gif
there are a few flatties but still just enjoy the @#$

Back
Top Bottom