American Gladiators SEMIFINALS Rd. 2, 8pm PST/EST, Mon 02.11.2008, NBC

^ that was my man sabre..... and how pathetic is it that i didnt even have to wiki or google it.. just knew that off the top...

Must be good if you have that NCST reference
laugh.gif

the givin him the business call reminded me of that football call that was made a few years back.
btw i think i am in love wiht CRush

the givin him the business call reminded me of that football call that was made a few years back.
btw i think i am in love wiht CRush

I NEED Mike Adamle back.... Cuzo least made it SEEM legit.... Hogan, and the PBP dude just aint cutting it for me, you can tell its taped and then he went backand did voice-over work.... like someone said earlier Gus Johnson on here would be the greatest thing ever... Although I really do believe his head wouldexplode, he'd be so excited..

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Must be good if you have that NCST reference
laugh.gif
That #@%# cracks me up every time I see it. The ref had a serious face and everything. "Personal foul.... #69... He was giving him thebusiness"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

was this show in the primetime when it first came out? it seems like there trying too hard

no, i think it aired like at noon on saturdays...... they definitely did NOT break to commerical before competitions like they do in this one.... it;s sotypical of a prime time production...too many commercials and overly dramatic....

so far OG > this one.... probably won;t watch regularly

LOL @ this dude's celebration.

Yo this mayhem dude needs to be fired.

roll.gif
@ pushing him off tho.

Mayhem = Goro

hahaha dude and layla was boutta start boxin and she goes "you dont wanna do that.. trust me"
laugh.gif

white dude needs to get in check

edit:

Molivann = Kingcrux31

Originally Posted by sole lovely

hahaha dude and layla was boutta start boxin and she goes "you dont wanna do that.. trust me"
laugh.gif

Word, Laila set him straight.
laugh.gif

Alright, these commercial break times are annoying the hell out of me. This isn't Deal or No Deal. It's going to make me turn the show off rather thankeep tuning in.

Back
Top Bottom