American Idol Finale Vol. Yea I watched this season

Show sucks...I was only watching to see Haley's mass but now that she's out, I don't care about these country scrubs. The Voice > Idol, Javier is that dude, I used to bump that "Crazy" back in the day 
pimp.gif

Show sucks...I was only watching to see Haley's mass but now that she's out, I don't care about these country scrubs. The Voice > Idol, Javier is that dude, I used to bump that "Crazy" back in the day 
pimp.gif

Pia got jipped, I agree. I think J.Lo had a lot to do with that....but that is another topic.

Pia got jipped, I agree. I think J.Lo had a lot to do with that....but that is another topic.

Stopped watching Country Idol last month. Don't really care who wins at this point.

Stopped watching Country Idol last month. Don't really care who wins at this point.

Stopped watching when my dude Casey left. But I'll check out tonight, I heard TLC performing
smokin.gif

EDIT: I would wife Haley
happy.gif

Stopped watching when my dude Casey left. But I'll check out tonight, I heard TLC performing
smokin.gif

EDIT: I would wife Haley
happy.gif

Judas Priest, Kirk Franklin, TLC, Beyonce, Tm Mcgraw, Jack Black, Tony Bennett, Lil Jon and Marc Anthony so far..

Judas Priest, Kirk Franklin, TLC, Beyonce, Tm Mcgraw, Jack Black, Tony Bennett, Lil Jon and Marc Anthony so far..

Back
Top Bottom