American Idol Top 13 (that's right 13) Vol. The Anoop Show

ghenges

Supporter
Let's go Anoop.
pimp.gif

is the girl that sang that etta james song still there?
i think she sang "at last" to get into hollywood

I'm chime in later. I'm not into this season very much. I'm DVR'ing, because the two hour show only has about 30 minutes worth of actualcontent. I hate Cara.

Lil was good, not great.

Scott was awful. I don't mean this is any type of mean way, but I honestly don't think he would have made the top 13 if he wasn't blind. I thoughttonight's performance just cemented that fact. It was so boring and bland. Simon was still pretty easy on him. Randy was really the only one to call himout. I see him making maybe the top 8, but no more than that.

I agree with the criticisms online of Danny being the chosen one by Idol because of his story. I agree with them, but he is still pretty good. That said, Idon't think he would stand up against the best singers in other seasons.

I was pretty excited to find out that Allison's parents are from EL SALVADOR
pimp.gif

Jorge has one of the best voices out of all the finalists I hope he makes it far

Decent show so far. I'm surprised there aren't more trainwrecks because a Michael Jackson night would seem pretty tough to pull off because it willalways come off as karaoke-sounding compared to the original unless you really change the arrangement up. If you just sing it straight up like Anoop, it'sgonna sound mediocre.

Y'all notice that hot chick in the audience behind Kara? You can tell the producers just told her to sit there and look pretty. She looks BORED, like shedoesn't even care for the show
laugh.gif

I hate Michael. If the judges didn't slurp him, he wouldn't have been in the top 13.

Jasmine is cute, but I don't think it was that great of a performance.

Kris was good. I liked his performance.

I like Allison a lot. She isn't annoying like a lot of the other rocker chicks on the show have been. At least not yet anyway.

Like the judges said, Anoop is gimmicky and karaoke. I have a feeling he'll get through this week, but I don't see him lasting too long.

Jorge's eyebrows scare me. I could see him going very far in the competition if the Puerto Rican community comes out in force for him. But they aredefinitely going to need to come out tonight because it wasn't good tonight.

Megan isn't that good. I don't like her. I don't think she should have been saved. And someone needs to teach her to dance.

Adam's good, but he's just too much for me.

Sometimes Matt's good, sometimes not so much. He was alright tonight.

Alexis is real good.

The two I think should go home are Scott and Anoop.

The two I think will go home are Anoop and Megan.

Now we just have to wait and see what the big surprise is from the judges.

I'm kinda of surprised about Jasmine, but she honestly had 0 chance at winning, so it's not a big deal really.

Kanye was AWFUL. Considering the Glow in the Dark Tour was amazing, he needs to drop autotune crap asap. And those all black Yeezy's weren't doingit.

Scott still sucks.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Cant believe Jasmine got sent home.

Kanye's performance was horrible imo.

mad.gif
it hasn't shown on the westcoast yet!

but ... that one dude so reminded me of justin timberlake.

and i really think they should pick their songs for them ... the songs they choose for themselves are awful!

megan sucks but i think shes sexy.

i also look at karas boobs

That's an awful decision. Anoop was AWFUL and will CONTINUE TO BE AWFUL.

I guess that's what happen when you pick the wrong song. Jorge screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom