American Spirit cigs

Just tried these today. One of the smoothest cigarettes I've ever had. Natural tobacco has such a sweet flavor to it makes me think what I've been inhaling all these years.
american_spirit.jpg

Menthol lights ftw
menthlt.jpg

Just tried these today. One of the smoothest cigarettes I've ever had. Natural tobacco has such a sweet flavor to it makes me think what I've been inhaling all these years.
american_spirit.jpg

Menthol lights ftw
menthlt.jpg

Yellow ones are alright. My favorite American Spirits. Burn for like half an hour though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The orange box appreciation...

...puffin' one as a type as a matter of fact.

And why do people come in cigarette threads to throw cancer in your face? We can read, we know the risks...

...either gimme a lite or get the hell on.

The orange box appreciation...

...puffin' one as a type as a matter of fact.

And why do people come in cigarette threads to throw cancer in your face? We can read, we know the risks...

...either gimme a lite or get the hell on.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

American spirits still have nicotine in them.
Well of course tobacco naturally has nicotine in it. Hell the word nicotine comes from the tobacco plants scientific name...

To all the people saying happy lung cancer and what not realize that just about everything now a days causes cancer?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

American spirits still have nicotine in them.
Well of course tobacco naturally has nicotine in it. Hell the word nicotine comes from the tobacco plants scientific name...

To all the people saying happy lung cancer and what not realize that just about everything now a days causes cancer?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom