American student savaged by two chimpanzees

I remember seeing a video of a man being attacked, they're vicious will mangle you the ++%@ out
I wish dude well, it's unfortunate that had to happen.. especial since he has such a passion for them

Feel bad for him
frown.gif

But that's the risk you take when working with wild animals.

30t6p3b.gif
Chimps are bout that life: premeditated murder, tortured, cannibalism, gang beatings. Their go-to move is ripping off testicles
laugh.gif

Why people continuously lower their guards around these animals is beyond me. 

Poor guy though 
tired.gif

I couldn't help but think of Chappelle's monkey skit... "It'll rip your d*** off and throw it in the tall grass, never to be seen again"

eek.gif
 at what they did to him.  It's hard to believe they actually messed him up that bad. Its like they had hammers and swords. 

Not really a story. People keep being dumb enough to think they can domesticate these animals or keep the captive and docile for so long and this is what happens. Wanna be an animal lover and this is what you risk.

This smh...

It sounds like they toyed with the guy, just ripping him up.

Correlation: Most of these famously reported animal-related accidents typically involve a victim of the Caucasian race.

-Steve Irwin
-Grizzly Man
-Kenneth Pinyan [:x look dis up]

Stop ******g with da animals, yo.

what page was this thread on?

Dunno, I was about to make a post regarding the Oliver Stone movie "Savages" cause I just caught it last night, but I decided to search first in case there was already a thread...and this Chimp Attack thread came up in the search results... :nerd:

30t6p3b.gif
Chimps are bout that life: premeditated murder, tortured, cannibalism, gang beatings. Their go-to move is ripping off testicles. 
laugh.gif

Why people continuously lower their guards around these animals is beyond me. 

tired.gif

Also, if you were to smile at them, they see it as a threat and will go after you. Saw that on National Geographic channel.

nope. I aint about that life
Me neither.  I feel bad for the guy because he loved them, but these animals are not to be ****** with.  Dogs and cats are domesticated and use to being around humans, chimps aren't.  I've read too many stories of them snapping at any second, can't say I blame them either because they're basically in a prison and forced to act in ways that aren't natural...

No joke Chimps will tear that *** up.

Known to be savage at times and even known to beat the breaks off their own kind and engage in cannibalism afterwards.

No joke Chimps will tear that *** up.

Known to be savage at times and even known to beat the breaks off their own kind and engage in cannibalism afterwards.

Chimps definitely have a dark side. Also known to engage in forms of "warfare" between groups where they will attack each other and try to murk all the males in a group and kidnap their females.

Back
Top Bottom