America's 50 best cities

They nailed Pittsburgh right on the head. Always felt that the city is still stuck in that "We used to thrive back in the golden era of steel" frame of mind.

:lol: dudes is mad in here...talkin bout stds and crime.
DC :smokin

No... really. DC is the definition of mediocre. Baltimore>DC

tumblr_m1qgdfiefC1qi6mxw.gif

tumblr_m3780dbVQh1r0ftodo1_250.gif

tumblr_m4qiamvkt31rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Chicago > your city
Not being in a gang = I have zero fear of getting shot
And I live on the Southwest Side. There's so many areas, particularly on the North Side and obviously downtown, where gang violence is the very last thing on people's minds. Y'all are too afraid to survive in my city anyways...
That being said, you needa get **** done Rahm. Too many kids killing each other out there, along with the myriad of other things that have worsened while he's been in office.
chicago is dope if you stay in the downtown area or the north side. chicago's skyline > all u.s skylines.

but once u go south its all bad. literally and figuratively. my friend lives in burbank, which i wouldnt consider 'dangerous' but damn looking at all those decrepit buildings, the roads are nightmare and people drive like asholes. the weather sucks in the summer and winter. and the crime = 
sick.gif

and i've had several friends come to cali (the suburbs) and say they wished they could move here. i aint ever heard anyone from here say they were dying to move to chicago
3 days? come on. your just a boring person
or maybe after visiting cities like miami, l.a, chicago, nyc  etc seattle just seems kind of boring. 

that plus having rain 2 out of those 3 days in the middle of summer = time to **** and go somewhere else. 

btw when it comes down to it the only cities that matter = CHI, SF, LA, DC, NYC, MIA, PHILLY

all these other backwoods asscities i wouldnt even want to stop at during a flight layover = zzzzzzz

chicago is dope if you stay in the downtown area or the north side. chicago's skyline > all u.s skylines.

but once u go south its all bad. literally and figuratively. my friend lives in burbank, which i wouldnt consider 'dangerous' but damn looking at all those decrepit buildings, the roads are nightmare and people drive like asholes. the weather sucks in the summer and winter. and the crime = 
sick.gif

and i've had several friends come to cali (the suburbs) and say they wished they could move here. i aint ever heard anyone from here say they were dying to move to chicago
the southside isnt all bad...neighborhoods like the far Southwest side like Mt. Greenwood, Beverly, Evergreen Park (even though its own city), and also Bridgeport (South but not SW side) are not bad places. the southside is mainly residential, while up north is built up more. there are a ton of mansions in Beverly along Longwood drive

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone can complain about Los Angeles being dirty in comparison to other big cities like Chicago or New York (or hell, even San Francisco). And air quality? I've been living here for the past two years and have found the whole "smog" issue is far overblown. 

I don't understand how anyone can complain about Los Angeles being dirty in comparison to other big cities like Chicago or New York (or hell, even San Francisco). And air quality? I've been living here for the past two years and have found the whole "smog" issue is far overblown. 
Most people who hate on L.A. are lame as Hell. It's a major metropolis of course it's dirty. Let's not pretend that S.F. City isn't dirty as Hell either, if you live in the city and say otherwise you're a certified clown. Every major city I've visited is dirty, which is why I am curious about Portland and Vancouver, B.C. From what I've been told and read they are two clean cities. You don't need to put down other cities to promote yours because when you do it does nothing more than reveal an inferior complex.

l.a is the most underwhelming big city in the u.s

of the top 3 premier cities (nyc/chi/la) l.a is the least impressive to me. the downtown/skyline sucks, u have to drive 45 min to everything. ny and chi downtown/skyline/architecture >>>

l.a does have great restaurants and museums tho. and shopping. pause. most ppl there are snobs/stuck up/fake 

Why isn't weather a factor? I guess you can look at the list and then do your own weather studies.. Humidity, overcast days, and rainfall could be deemed absolute killers for many

Been all over the United States and I can definitely say San Francisco is the best. Aint no place like it. :smokin I

Last edited:
LA isnt dirty its just alot of homeless people roaming around in places where its suppose to be nice..Balitmore is the same...its the homeless

DC
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom