America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

pretty good episode this week. what's the challenge for next week? extreme guys are gone.

i found the pic with me and my home girls. (ASIID)

Girl on the left is ont he show, her name Melissa, girl on the right is Quita. I dont know why she wasnt on the show but ima ask her.

they did the damn thing with the Ciara song. IF im not mistaken the shortest one of the girls use to Dance for Automotion (Detroit Pistons Dance Team)

yo but no lie, people were doubting super cr3w because since they all bboys, people say they werent gonna do too good on choreography. UMMM, i think they madeeveryone @#+% because they murdering this season!!!

bottom three right now. SS, SUPER and SOREAL.

ilove my boogiebots though
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kevL7

wow im really sick of lil mama's comments hows she gonna tell ASID to "meditate your bodies"

Right.

ASIID is the most consistent to me. SoReal showed me something this week. Phresh did their thing...SS actually showed up this week. SuperCr3w wasok..certainly not like last week and the same goes for Fanny Pak. Boogie Bots also did their thing this week. XDF HAS to be the next to fall.

Some of you can't be watching the same show I am..

One of the SoReal chicks go to my school and one of the dudes also. I think they are top 2 so far.
pimp.gif

I liked every crew's performance this episode...
Originally Posted by ludex360

lots of gang signs this season

2mxo9rk.jpg

Supreme Soul showing love to Team Millennia... the show would've been even better with TM on, Jun Quemado is a great choreographer. I was so pissed whenthe judges picked Fanny Pak over them just cause they were "unique."
mad.gif

3165ibn.jpg

Should have just not selected XDF or Sx7 instead of trying to be geographically even. West is stacked.

Kaba Modern's in Hawaii this weekend doing some workshops and stuff.

damn!!!every team has killed it today!! every single team......sick man.....soreal was nasty and supercrew was crazy wit the tricks

Back
Top Bottom