America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Super Cr3w bit off of a skate crew in SD.

SK8MAFIA > Super Cr3w.
laugh.gif

98732425_l.jpg
Interesting. Maybe they're a spinoff of that group. Heh.
My top 3 for this week.

1. Super Cr3w (they're outfits added to their performance)
2. Phresh Select (although there's one asian dude that keeps on making the worse facial expressions. He needs a Jabba mask.)
3. SoReal (Explosion!!!) **#!?

Sole Supreme was a major disappointment, especially since they make it seem like they're 'better' than Jabba. SassX7 needs to stay. I liked themovie Bring it On =p.

that sign that super crew uses is the oldest sign in the book...

random groups use it, not just dance, but just random groups in general. very creative, lol.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

that was hilarious when Shane told XDF they were WACK
eek.gif
roll.gif

Super Crew won week 1

Distorted_X.jpg

frown.gif
cant believe theyre gone and those Wack boys and the cheerleaders are still there
indifferent.gif

The girl on the very left of that picture is my friend's sister...FTW!?

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by Kookcle

that was hilarious when Shane told XDF they were WACK
eek.gif
roll.gif

Super Crew won week 1

Distorted_X.jpg

frown.gif
cant believe theyre gone and those Wack boys and the cheerleaders are still there
indifferent.gif

The girl on the very left of that picture is my friend's sister can get it (with the one leg up)...FTW!?

Asiid is the crew from Detroit right?
I know the main black guy (trishtian) and the other 2 girls, one name is Melissa, i forget the others name right now.
im proud of them, they have been working on dancing for a really long time.

i use to go to the dance studio and watch them rehearse (watch the girls)
pimp.gif

ill post pics when i get home.

Supreme Soul was supremely wack this week. I have a feeling they did it on purpose (at least I hope they did) so they can show the better routines as thecompetitions get thinner.

They SHOULD replace Lil Mama and that choreographer dude because they are garbage trash stankonia and WE don't need to listen to their opinionated thoughtson dance crews
especially both of them
do you see them there

Lil Mama can't sell for the voice of the people and the choreographer isn't teaching Beyonce new dance moves

JC chasez is acceptable of course because he was in that huge band that split up along time ago and they were crazy big so that's alright for him to be acertified judge

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Lil Mama pigtail cap

wooo i'm tired and I don't even waste my time on this show sooooooo

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

They SHOULD replace Lil Mama and that choreographer dude because they are garbage trash stankonia and WE don't need to listen to their opinionated thoughts on dance crews
especially both of them
do you see them there

Lil Mama can't sell for the voice of the people and the choreographer isn't teaching Beyonce new dance moves

JC chasez is acceptable of course because he was in that huge band that split up along time ago and they were crazy big so that's alright for him to be a certified judge

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Lil Mama pigtail cap

agreed, lil mama has to be replaced... her comments are lame all the time...

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

FTW!! season 2's kaba modern
smokin.gif
those chicks are super bad
devil.gif
devil.gif

IMO this week's best perfromance are: soreal cru,supercr3w,presh select,and fanny pak im starting to like them tho..
by the way sass x 7 = SMASH!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

girl on the left with black hair
pimp.gif

as well as the chicks on distortedX and SassX7
pimp.gif

the chicks are one of the reasons I even watch this show lol

They SHOULD replace Lil Mama and that choreographer dude because they are garbage trash stankonia and WE don't need to listen to their opinionated thoughts on dance crews
especially both of them
do you see them there

JC chasez is acceptable of course because he was in that huge band that split up along time ago and they were crazy big so that's alright for him to be a certified judge

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Lil Mama pigtail cap

If you talking about Shane, you buggin.

They should replace lil momma with someone like simon cowell. Then the show would have more
laugh.gif
moments. Lil poppa always being repeatitive, and needs abetter stylist. Them damn jewels on her fitteds, man, who does that?!
And shane CAN dance but he such a damn perv! Everything is frikking "sexy" to him. Man, shut your trap, and stop beating your meat under the judgetable. -_-
I say chris brown replace lil momma. Now HE can dance.

I would beat my meat under the table too if I saw those girls in distorted X and ASIID dancing like that.
laugh.gif

But seriously, Lil Mama doesn't need to be on it. Put another chick who can dance as a judge. and
laugh.gif
@ lilpoppa.

Lmao, you just another little nasty then! you BEAST! Hahh.

Im saying though,

Lil momma needs to take her weave off and start acting like the man she really is. She probly has a bigger peepee than all the dudes on that show. No lie.

eek.gif
to whoever finds her attractive...

Replace her with anyone! Just make sure they a REAL woman! Idk how many people think she a girl, but she aint fooling me.

Laurie ann gibson is a good dancer! Or even JLO bro. JLO been doin the dancing thing since "in living color." and she aint currently doing anything,she might as well.

Just mtv please take her off the damn show !

I think Lil Mama says some of the most insightful things on the show.

And I'm pretty sure she has a dance background.

It really doesn't matter anyhow if America is voting. She's just a judge.

especially both of them
do you see them there

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Lil Mama pigtail cap

i dont think they should replace shane sparks...hes the only one that should be a judge IMO....nothing againts JC but he shouldnt be a judge...whatdoes he know about judging dance crews....i do agree about the lil mama part tho...she needs to GO......
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom