America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

jabbawockeez are in my city tonight at some club.....30 bones.....oh hell no..lol

30 bones to see them dance to apologize/gun sound song....like its something new....nah....what a waste of money....

My cousins went to their club performances a couple of weeks ago in San Jose. I think they paid $40 for a ten minute performance.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea, 2 of my friends went to that club vivid and yes, they had towait for an hour or so IN the club before the performance. but they said it sold out and was packed as hell. jabba is on a real high right now

thats the first time I didn't wanna slap the taste out of Lil' Mama's mouth.

all respect to Boogie Bots, their from the area and all..but why audition in the first place if your not even up to par with the crews from last season.it's a a little sad because you can tell they don't even want to be there anymore.

although there has a been a lot of "rigged" nonsense going around..it starts with the respective crews..no one is gonna vote for supreme soul,especially all of the jabba groupies who took offense. boogie bots and crews like so real come off as good people, added with the sympathy votes.

gotta feel for Bionic man..dude has been dancing forever and is one of the top poppers in the world..'ol cocky dude had to ruin it for 'em
laugh.gif

either way boogie bots are done next week. the producers will not let it happen again..they've already been thrown under the bus.
laugh.gif

boogie bots = pity votes

there i said it. its true yall know it, even BB know it. u could tell from their reactions. they should be ashamed of themselves knowing that they suckcompared to everyone else

and to supreme soul: thats wat u get for disrespecting the kings, jabbawockeez. karma is a biiatch but even SS didnt deserve to get booted yet.

btw i think he was wearing laser 4s

yea supreme soul should have stayed. I would have liked fanny pack to go home. Not really liking there style.

Boogie Bots looked disappointed that they weren't in the bottom tonight. I know one of them has a big show coming up, and in order for him to be there,he'll need to be off of the show. I pretty much agree w/ everyone else in this thread, though. I was certain that Boogie Bots would be going home thisweek. I'll admit, I have voted for them before because I personally know two of them, but I don't think I'm gonna vote tonight. They've reppedthe area enough. Job well done, guys.

Btw, those are Mars IVs, not lasers, lol.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

jabbawockeez are in my city tonight at some club.....30 bones.....oh hell no..lol

30 bones to see them dance to apologize/gun sound song....like its something new....nah....what a waste of money....

theyre going on tour. if you've been to any tour (music or dance), they put the best work and well you only know them from ABDC so it's appropriate they dance those songs.

is eminem NOT gonna perform lose yourself if he goes on tour?
roll.gif

it would be better if they performed something else rather than the same thing every public appearance they make....

like the mike jackson one...or the evolution of music...that would atleast make it 12$ worth i think...hah

any1 ever catch that dude from super krew who always has a mean mug...haha.....he looks so filipino....

Originally Posted by RC103DC

Boogie Bots looked disappointed that they weren't in the bottom tonight. I know one of them has a big show coming up, and in order for him to be there, he'll need to be off of the show. I pretty much agree w/ everyone else in this thread, though. I was certain that Boogie Bots would be going home this week. I'll admit, I have voted for them before because I personally know two of them, but I don't think I'm gonna vote tonight. They've repped the area enough. Job well done, guys.

Btw, those are Mars IVs, not lasers, lol.

Are you talking about Joesar trying to go to the Monsters Of Dance? I was hanging out with his homie last night and she said "I hope they go home soJoesar and I could perform together. If not, we'll have to wait until next year." Bummer
tired.gif

wowzers. Supreme Soul is going home. ah well, it was bound to happen. both of the groups deserve to stay but i like SS' routine better than SC's thisweek.

mario lopez also needs to stop DRAAAAAAAAAGING out the announcement for who's going home. and which crews are safe/in the bottom in general. that %*#* isjust annoying.

Yeah, he was invited to perform at Monsters of Hip-hop. If they're still on the show after next week, it pretty much means that he won't be able to go.Apparently this is a big dance industry show, and a great way to get your name out there. I'm not too familiar w/ the whole dance industry, but I'msure this would be a great opportunity for him. ABDC has definitely put the Boogie Bots on the map, but I think that Monsters would earn him even more respect.

roll.gif
roll.gif
boogie bots might win
roll.gif
roll.gif

think about it... everyone is telling america to "vote right, vote for the crews who deserve to stay"

but in reality, america is only voting for who they like...
ill admit, SS didnt deserve to go home. neither them or super crew, BUT... everyone complaining about voting voting voting...
the people on the show want viewers to vote for their favorite crews (the judges, the crews on the show), but america is voting for their own favorite crews...

yeah, there are people saying "man they are good, i dont need to vote" about supreme soul and super crew, etc etc... but those are supreme souls andsuper crews fans...
as you can see boogie bots and fannypacks fans are voting for them every week.

its not boogiebots fault their fans and supporters are actuall backing them up.

everyone needs to stop complaining.
im voting for boogiebots and supercrew, if you want your crew to make it, stop complaining, and send in the damn text message/.

SS is off? Why did I check this thread when im on the west... SMH.

And yo, Eff Boogie Bots... been garbage for a MINUTE. Their Game Over performance is the best there going to get.

Its been SuperCr3w from the jump anywho. Feel bad for SS though.

- Gumboe

Originally Posted by Battousai701

any1 ever catch that dude from super krew who always has a mean mug...haha.....he looks so filipino....

u talking about ronnie?
no idea...i just know everytime i see him it reminds me of this

WOW! BOOGIE BOTS IS SO WACK!!!!!!!!

!*+% MTV.

I'm not saying SS should be top 2, but bottom 2?! 2 weeks straight?! !*+% BOOGIE BOTS, !*+% MTV. %*%% IS RIGGED. IM MAD.

super cr3w and supreme soul should have NEVER been in the bottom 2 tonight. im gonna miss SS even tho im a super cr3w fan. booger bots should have been bootedout tonight but hey thats MTV for ya.

Back
Top Bottom