America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

I've been saying it since a few pages back, Fanny Pack & SoRealCru in the finals. I know SC is pushing for bboys to be recognized, but honestly, whats the difference between them & jabbawockeez? I swear dudes do the same bboy flips every week. I know dudes is gonna say they're hard, but whatever.
um, SC are bboys.. Jabbawockeez dance urban freestyle.. since when are those two things the same?

In no way am I saying SC will be in the finals, because it is damn tough to call..but give credit where it's due..people are already arguing that FPdidn't even incorporate any "dancing" last night, although they killed it. Suddenly you have to "dance" to be on America's BestDance Crew.. bro all of the styles are a part of dance. It's how you incorporate the challenge with your own style + choreography + creativity. Youcan't tell me SC didn't kill the Janet Jackson routine if actual choreography is what your referring to.

as long as the crowd is hyped at the end, what does it matter?

Ill try to answer some questions.

- No, the crowd believed that BB was horrible. But MTV can edit switch and change any of the cheering you hear from the audience cuz at some points they justrecorded us cheering and suff.

Lil' MAMA is SPARKLING when she walks out. She looks like shes 14 and just bought one of those bead clothes makers when she was a kid.

At one point at the end before the results Boogie Bots was waiting in the middle. And we were doing the Dancing Comp between the Bleachers. We were chantingback and forth. All of a sudden we all yelled. "GO HOME GO HOME GO HOME. DONT COME BACK DONT COME BACK DONT COME BACK." Boogie Bots looked at us andshook their heads and looked down thinking we were reffering to them. I felt SOOO BAD. SO I started a Boogie Bots Chant. We gave them support as they left.

The banner falling they showed was recorded at the end. They reaatached it and did it again.

Missy Elliot going in to the box was AMAZING Live. Took everyone a while to realize what happened.

All the crews were informed by the Producers that they must take off their SS clothes during rehearsals. Except for the few who got to.

Shane Sparks is a %+%!.

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

All the crews were informed by the Producers that they must take off their SS clothes during rehearsals. Except for the few who got to.

why?

wow i feel bad for BB.....its pretty bad how hate bandwagons work......

why were you shouting go home? is that a song or something?

and i dont like shane sparks.....his stuff on sytycd was wack.....

Originally Posted by hella handsome

why?

maybe because its free promotion towards the SS clothing. just my guess
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

if i was her dad, she would get disciplined filipino style... w/ the belt and the walis tingting
laugh.gif
. sux that shes gonna look like her mom when she gets older

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's what i was thinking, well at first i thought, "
sick.gif
damn her mom is a duende, i thought that was a myth to scare children." RIP, she will not age well.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

I've been saying it since a few pages back, Fanny Pack & SoRealCru in the finals. I know SC is pushing for bboys to be recognized, but honestly, whats the difference between them & jabbawockeez? I swear dudes do the same bboy flips every week. I know dudes is gonna say they're hard, but whatever.
um, SC are bboys.. Jabbawockeez dance urban freestyle.. since when are those two things the same?

and how many casual watchers know or care about the difference? It's really starting to look the same for me every week.. SC = Similar head/shoulderspins every week + same forward back flip every week + 1 or two
eek.gif
stunts. Them boys are charismatic though.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

i feel bad for bb too
smh.gif
anyway im happy to see yuri again
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

yuri is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. met her is person and shes pretty cool. i talked to her and the rest of her crew and theyre mad nice. jia is such a cutie and so friendly.

it is funny that most of ya'll cheering for fanny pak now,b4 ya'll hatin on em and i believe im the only 1 here cheerin em
grin.gif
come free to hop intomy bandwagon
laugh.gif

it is funny that most of ya'll cheering for fanny pak now,b4 ya'll hatin on em and i believe im the only 1 here cheerin em come free to hop into my bandwagon

lol, please.

they get mad hate on here, but trust me, you aren't the only one supportin' em.

off topic but while staying at the london last night on sunset i seen supreme soul walk in.

Why does everyone like Fanny Pak all of a sudden?
eyes.gif

I swear, everyone hated them before the last performance.

The way the show went last season, So Real Cru is already in the top 2 and it's Fanny Pak vs. Super Cr3w next show.
My "prediction".
tired.gif

Ill try to answer some questions.

- No, the crowd believed that BB was horrible. But MTV can edit switch and change any of the cheering you hear from the audience cuz at some points they just recorded us cheering and suff.

Lil' MAMA is SPARKLING when she walks out. She looks like shes 14 and just bought one of those bead clothes makers when she was a kid.

At one point at the end before the results Boogie Bots was waiting in the middle. And we were doing the Dancing Comp between the Bleachers. We were chanting back and forth. All of a sudden we all yelled. "GO HOME GO HOME GO HOME. DONT COME BACK DONT COME BACK DONT COME BACK." Boogie Bots looked at us and shook their heads and looked down thinking we were reffering to them. I felt SOOO BAD. SO I started a Boogie Bots Chant. We gave them support as they left.

The banner falling they showed was recorded at the end. They reaatached it and did it again.

Missy Elliot going in to the box was AMAZING Live. Took everyone a while to realize what happened.

Shane Sparks is a %+%!.

yo i got a question...... you said this whole thing was 4 hours, what was happening in the 3 hours that the viewers on t.v. didnt see? Was it like thejudges speaking or were the performances actually longer and it was edited?

Rafool wrote:
fanny pack going home tonight
pimp.gif

super cr3w FTW!!!!!!
i wouldn't be too sure about that. They are more original, and have been more consistent than the other 2 crews if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom