America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 MTV Sundays 9 p.m. ET

we are heroes,rhythm city,and massive monkees
smokin.gif
the rest can go to hellspecially the ayoooo crew
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

....i understand why Lil Mama is always rocking hats now.

she got that Hollywood Hulk Hogan x Memphis Bleek hair line.
Lookin like Sheeva from MK.

=
sheeva.gif

and Phresh should not have been eliminated over that sloppy crew Southern Movement. gimic @ss n's.

damn that Sheeva pic.....

btw the Vogue crew is gonna make it to at least the top 4. MTV trying to front like they diverse and crap.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

damn that Sheeva pic.....

btw the Vogue crew is gonna make it to at least the top 4. MTV trying to front like they diverse and crap.
same thing I was thinking....

smh
smh.gif

I was watching show with my cousin. and when they were presenting the lil story of team vogue he says, atleast they got one cute chick. Turns out she a ******lol.

The cats from Southern Movement ALL go to my school.
laugh.gif

I don't know what they were thinking with that cowboy theme.

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

I was watching show with my cousin. and when they were presenting the lil story of team vogue he says, atleast they got one cute chick. Turns out she a ****** lol.

TD the God would've still smashed.
nerd.gif

just playin TD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

I was watching show with my cousin. and when they were presenting the lil story of team vogue he says, atleast they got one cute chick. Turns out she a ****** lol.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

BN YOU GET A SWIFT
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
FOR WATCHING THIS BASURA
perez-hilton.jpg

No excuses 562
laugh.gif

There was nothing else on TV and the girl in the crowd was fine as hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Did ya'll see one of those Latin chicks shakin' her booty at the end of the show.......?

That reason alone gets my vote. haha..

I'm actually kind of glad it's on Sundays now. I gotta watch Mr. Chi City on Thursdays.
laugh.gif

But this season doesn't look very promising.
smh.gif

I swear I peeped kyle from college hill screaming at the end after the vogue group was done performing

Back
Top Bottom