America's LARGEST Chic-Fila coming to NY Bol. NY we did it again, pa

Living in manhattan especially midtown is no cheap feat...

Blessed, all I can say, far from rich tho, still dont own a pair of fragments :smh:

Dudes in here hating on chick fil a and nitpicking on great service. People will truly complain about anything b.

Word, everytime i go to SC I make it a must to stop at chic-fil-a, when u from nyc u get tired of mcd and subway you want some good tasting fast food

Last edited:
We're the originators fam. Y'all can keep your "super sized" Chik fil a. The 24 hour chic fil a is literally 10 minutes from my crib. :smokin

The NYC Chic Fil A going to have people working with burners under their uniforms like cats at Checkers.

Should of kept this in the south. NYC got too many hidden gems for people to be eating fast food.

Way too many. WAYYYY TO MANY!!!! If you are eating mcdonalds and subway or any chain restaurant in this city then complain that's your fault b.

Last edited:
South & West >>>> whole east coast....keep your cold winters and 1 bed room apartments

The NYC Chic Fil A going to have people working with burners under their uniforms like cats at Checkers.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
man if you're hyped about some over priced chicken, you're losing.

nyers are quick to seek validation for some non sense just because they are from a certain region. much like how some nyers are quick to use their zip code like it's some pledge of honor.

man if you're hyped about some over priced chicken, you're losing.

nyers are quick to seek validation for some non sense just because they are from a certain region. much like how some nyers are quick to use their zip code like it's some pledge of honor.

Da **** :lol:

Their prices are reasonable and their food is good. And NYC cats just participating in a running joke on NT bought repping your city.

What's the problem pa?

You sounding saltier than a batch of waffle fries made by the new employee

Last edited:
Da **** :lol:

Their prices are reasonable and their food is good. And NYC cats just participating in a running joke on NT bought repping your city.

What's the problem pa?

You sounding saltier than a batch of waffle fries made by the new employee

nah i just find it funny. went to there once although it was good, i can't justify paying 4 bucks for a single burger that is kind of small, when you can just pay 2.50 down the street for a in n out burger

Last edited:
i remember when i first visited the east coast and almost fell face first and broke my teeth on some black ice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom