America's LARGEST Chic-Fila coming to NY Bol. NY we did it again, pa

1393816806806.jpg

Brah you a damb pervert

I'm having a lil me time and you getting your Peepin Tom on :smh:

A hot shower, a couple smokes, and a good cry is how I unwind from handling fades all day to these insects

That **** will take a toll on you mentally after a while.

When I'm done, you can catching me watching Sportscenter, chillin :smokin

View media item 1452064

My lawn, my swing set, my beer, my underwear

It is a free country

-And before you judge, kill a pregnant racoon wit your bare hands and then tell me you don't come outta that a different man

You ain't seen what I seen B.

Ran up on me and see I'm joking too

as a cold weather aficionado (probably the only one on NT), NYC cold doesn't seem THAT cold...can the temp drop, of course, but I don't think I'd get the satisfaction I'm looking for from a January-evening in NYC, but thats just me...

Last edited:
This suppose to mean something papi?

You posting my ***** Redcorn up in here without his permission.

The white man say exploiting his people :smh:

:lol:

This the dude smashing ole boys wife doe

Really brah, slandering folk is the new wave :smh:

Listen, and listen good. Cause I already addressed this in another thread

-John is a LICENSED new age healer helping Nancy with her migraines. That's it

When I'm not outchea handing out these fades to dem insects, I'm the only one laying dat pipe

Me, John, and Nancy got a good arrangement going on.

View media item 1649854
So wash you face papi

Really brah, slandering folk is the new wave :smh:

Listen, and listen good. Cause I already addressed this in another thread

-John is a LICENSED new age healer helping Nancy with her migraines. That's it

When I'm not outchea handing out these fades to dem insects, I'm the only one laying dat pipe

Me, John, and Nancy got a good arrangement going on.

View media item 1649854
So wash you face papi

latest

I just came back from Florida in July and had Chic fil a for the first time. That sauce was on point and I do remember the employees being extra super nice. It was weird to a point :lol:. I remember I asked for extra sauce and I was thinking I was about to get charged cause these high rent paying fast foods in NY be nickel and diming.. They hooked it up though. CFA is good in my book.

Chik fil a is known for its great service I wonder how that will go in new york

Breakfast buffet at truetts grill>

24 hr chik fil a in hapeville >

There's a 24 hr chick fil a in Fayetteville where truett lived as well. I always pull up to that drive thru smelling like LOUD

Never understood the misconception that everyone in ny is a jerkoff. It's usually just the workers at commercial fast food spots that blow you off since they serve hundreds a day, the spots around the neighborhood will know you by name or face and will speak.

This chik-fil-a is going to flourish. Sure from a local perspective there's alternatives, but Chik-fil-a is running a monopoly on the national level, there's nobody else out there running a straight up chicken sandwich joint. They're flat out geniuses, but the real question is there no one challenging them right now in this market, the door is wide open for a competitor.

Last edited:
Dudes in here hating on chick fil a and nitpicking on great service. People will truly complain about anything b.

I hate these ******.

****** mad at good meat and a smile.

Only gripe I have is the price. Sometimes kinda OD.

Also they need to release that Chicken and Waffle combo they advertised. We waiting on that like Detox bruh.

A chicken sandwich with waffles as bread w/ da slight syrupy infusion in the waffles a la McGriddles :pimp:.

Their chicken and waffles was trash, they don't even serve them here anymore.

Little tiny *** waffles, they were like the size of semi big waffle fries.

Chick Fil A need to mix it up.

Their bun game is lacking.

Throw some texas toast on that spicy chicken b. :smokin

Offer the chicken minis during ALL HOURS.

Matter fact? Them buns thew throw on the minis? They need that flavor on their regular buns.

Their fries could be better seasoned but I'm not complaining too hard on that front.

And for ***** sake, throw some apple pie on the menu. Or some pecan pie.

Oh and those breakfast burritos? BASURA. They need to do something about those, those are just garbage.

Last edited:
Ya balance ain't on point and you got a weak mouth. Step your dental game up and work on ya balance, baby pa.

We use to chew on rocks as a kids for monents like this. Can't grow up in the concrete jungle with a glass jaw and a weak mouth. And for the record, NYers naturally got good balance. It's inherited on some evolution type ****, pa. We have to balance ourselves in moving trains and buses while both hands are in our pockets. Ain't no holding on to guard rails B. You'd look like food, holding onto a pole trying to be safe. That's like wearing a helmet and knee pads while riding a tricycle in the park, while having your masculine aunt hold the back of ya bike seat, fam.

Lmao dam

They're flat out geniuses, but the real question is there no one challenging them right now in this market, the door is wide open for a competitor.

Rock deep fried chickenz?

Elder Watson Digg In?

Chic fil a is wildly over rated outside of the chicken biscuits for breakfast and the milkshake.

Back
Top Bottom