An actual 2001 jordan fail

Originally Posted by sickickz23

sam1520.jpg

my pair

hmmm,,,it could be the lighting but the color of the swoosh in your pic looks off...
yea his swoosh looks faded.... not saying his are fakes but these two shoes def arent the same.....

Originally Posted by sickickz23

sam1520.jpg

my pair

hmmm,,,it could be the lighting but the color of the swoosh in your pic looks off...
yea his swoosh looks faded.... not saying his are fakes but these two shoes def arent the same.....

Yeah, I do actually. Apparently the dude I bought them from go them in Chicago in 01, in a sale store, size 12.5. 100% NOT FAKE, like all my Js, and judging by the material/shape of yours, yours aren't either

Yeah, I do actually. Apparently the dude I bought them from go them in Chicago in 01, in a sale store, size 12.5. 100% NOT FAKE, like all my Js, and judging by the material/shape of yours, yours aren't either

Interesting.. I had some 00000 of 00000 sz 18 Bred 1's once, I wonder if these were counted in with the other 50,000?

Interesting.. I had some 00000 of 00000 sz 18 Bred 1's once, I wonder if these were counted in with the other 50,000?

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

There not fake, bouth them from a legit seller, everything matches, the tage, the box, the dates. Even the quality is top notch.

What seller you got these from?   They probaly B - grades

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

There not fake, bouth them from a legit seller, everything matches, the tage, the box, the dates. Even the quality is top notch.

What seller you got these from?   They probaly B - grades

No tags... mismatched color of the swoosh... (plus, probably some other problems if I got a close look)... I wouldn't touch them with a 10-foot pole.  They're fake.

As for a "legit seller" - well, even "legit sellers" get fooled sometimes.

No tags... mismatched color of the swoosh... (plus, probably some other problems if I got a close look)... I wouldn't touch them with a 10-foot pole.  They're fake.

As for a "legit seller" - well, even "legit sellers" get fooled sometimes.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

that box is fake, thats for sure.....

hows the box fake
eyes.gif
 op didnt even post pics of the box though, the nter that did has legit pics of everything. and i think what op meant by 2001 fail is that previous quality on jordans are better than current. but comparing your pair to mines yours seem fake. yours look more like the ogs hi cut rather then the 2001s slightly lower ankle cut and the blue doesnt look like the right shade but im not 100% positive..

Originally Posted by DublBagn

that box is fake, thats for sure.....

hows the box fake
eyes.gif
 op didnt even post pics of the box though, the nter that did has legit pics of everything. and i think what op meant by 2001 fail is that previous quality on jordans are better than current. but comparing your pair to mines yours seem fake. yours look more like the ogs hi cut rather then the 2001s slightly lower ankle cut and the blue doesnt look like the right shade but im not 100% positive..

Back
Top Bottom