An epidemic that's plaguing NT...

Funniest thing in recent memory is the Boozer thread.  And that's a while back.

- Gold St Capital
- Crumpled up 20's
- The last PYG
- Whatever thread that was with the Uncle Phil / Ninja gif
- Edit - that PRGirl thread too :lol: Cats were caping hard

Off the top those four were really good

yea i can't recall any ones right now, but there have def been some lowkey classics since the boozer thread.

what about that thread that had the deebo gif made, but had ninja, meth, gold st....i think henzo...idk...and k steezy? that was one of the best gifs of all time, that thread had me dying.

wasn't the "pooped yourself" thread after the boozer thread? those stories were :rofl: b.

good threads are harder to come by nowadays...but maybe times are changing.

Shynop :lol: 0]

I started two new threads over the weekend and they were deleted without reason :smh:

Last edited:
TAN isn't the problem... for the most part its stuff NTer's wouldn't want people making threads about.

Whoever compared the new NT to Reddit is right. This site has become much more compartmentalized, being that there are now "OFFICIAL" threads for everything. This leads to the same threads getting bumped daily, while many decent threads dies out in a day or two and other potentially good threads never even get made.

Then there is also the issue of moderation and NT's vow to keep this site family friendly. Since the switch moderation has become much more strict, many topics and posts that would have gotten a pass on Yuku now get locked/deleted with the quickness. I've been on NT under various usernames since 00/01 and never received a single infraction until the switch to Huddler, where I then racked up multiple infractions in short time. This bothered me at first, but I've learned to accept it and deal with the fact that this is the "New NT". NT isn't a cheap site to run and we depend on revenue generated from our ads. Keeping this site a worksafe and family friendly is very important when it comes to attracting ad sponsors because without those sponsors NT wouldn't be able to provide the services it does. I believe Meth even mentioned that certain sponsors have pulled their ads from General recently because of content violations.

Forget TAN

The biggest gripe with most members is the moderation and family friendly regime of the site (nothing morally wrong with that at all, it's easy to see where Meth is coming from on that standpoint)

But it's obvious that that's the big issue everyone has.

TAN isn't the problem... for the most part its stuff NTer's wouldn't want people making threads about.

Whoever compared the new NT to Reddit is right. This site has become much more compartmentalized, being that there are now "OFFICIAL" threads for everything. This leads to the same threads getting bumped daily, while many decent threads dies out in a day or two and other potentially good threads never even get made.

This right here. I rarely visit anymore because when I come to General there's the same threads all day every day, give or take 3 or 4 random ones. I don't wanna have to scroll through 5 pages of "OFFICIAL...... THREAD" before I run into some new ****.

Last edited:
Oh and making fun of someones significant other :x So what if Hovkid disagrees with your taste in women? Your gonna go on his wife? Lame.
That was still hilarious though before a joke was even posted :lol: Hovkid would go on and on about what chicks were hot and who weren't and then he posts his wife.

It's the typical oh you think so and so is ugly then you must be with a model. Posts S/O and it's far from that :lol: I almost thought he was ******* with us just for lulz. Now while the roasting may have been foul I don't even think Hovkid got mad at it.

This right here. I rarely visit anymore because when I come to General there's the same threads all day every day, give or take 3 or 4 random ones. I don't wanna have to scroll through 5 pages of "OFFICIAL...... THREAD" before I run into some new ****.
true

Shame to see the black race following the white man's religion
mean.gif
The only religion that matters is True.

I haven't been on NT that long, but at least every forum I have ever been on has had a thread like this. And it always seems to be in this kind of order (With a few variations of course)

1. Poster calls out the quality of threads and posting declining.

2. Reflects on the good ole days and longs for those old days to return.

3. brings up posters and threads that have contributed to sites decline in quality.

4. highlights what needs to be done to bring back the good ole days and make site better

5. Threads get discussions and agreements/ disagreements are had

6. Thread does some numbers

7. Nothing changes

8. Site goes back to being what it currently is..A site that the thread starter has grown to dislike

9. Thread starter gets fed up

10. Either dials back posting or stops posting altogether

Seasons change and people change. People rarely stay the same. Over the years people have come and gone on this forum. And the people who have been here for 10 years can see the change and they can also see the change within themselves as well. Just as they aren't the same people that they were 10 years ago, neither is this board.  Interest change and so do perspectives. What you found funny or interesting 10 years ago, may not be what you find funny and interesting now. This site will go through it's changes just like every other forum has. No need in trying to fight the inevitable.

i bet nt was good up until 2006, but other members would vouch

Back
Top Bottom