Anchorman 2: 90% Currently on Rotten Tomatoes "Don't act like you're not impressed" OPENING 12/18/1

Going to see Anchorman 2?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Wait for DVD

• Total voters
[h2]Reasons I'll be watching:[/h2]

1. Meagan Good 

2. Anchorman was awesome! Meagan Good

3. Will Farrell is hilarious Meagan Good 

embarassed.gif

her eyebrows have always bothered me

Had a ticket to the screening two days before it released and laughed the whole time. I was hopin that it was good and I'm glad it didn't let me down

her eyebrows have always bothered me
Yep. They look like they've been tattooed.

:lol: I'm telling you; I went in thinking it would be terrible and I laughed the whole time
Exactly. It wasn't even on my radar. My boy and I decided to link up at the last minute and catch up so we saw the movie after dinner.

Not directly related to this movie but the film industry is very cautious in terms of what kind of movies they make now to maximize profit. This is why there are so many kid friendly anime. They generate tons of money worldwide. I wonder aside from the USA, Canada, UK, how many other countries will understand the jokes in this movie.

I was laughing damn near the whole movie. It was that stupid lol type funny. Some dude was like I'm so disappointed the first one was so much better.

updated with a few other cameos

John C Riley - Ghost of Stonewall Jackson
Sascha Barron Cohen - BBC news team leader

Kanye West
Liam Neeson
Will Smith
Harrison Ford
Vince Vaughn
Tina Fey
Amy Poehler
Drake
Kirsten Dunst
Jim Carrey
The crazy chick from Inception Marion Cotillard

All I can remember

I know im in the minority but im not a Will Ferrell fan. Once youve seen one of his movies youve seen em all. Ill watch a torrent version with a blunt and some lq though.

Last edited:
had its moments. dozed off for a while. Best scene is when all the news anchors fight....... u know that was gonna happen again.

Def had its moments but wasn't impressed at all. They tried way too hard imo and the ending with the different newscasts (again) was predictable.

It reminds me of The Hangover 2. Just a big copy & paste and replace this with this type of deal. Wasn't too creative. I really hope Dumb & Dumber To doesn't fall into the same pattern.

6/10

I didnt see the first one. Took a woman to see this one and I was laughing my *** off throughout the movie.

Question- who was the woman next to Jim carrey?

Meagan good's mass though..sheeesh

Def had its moments but wasn't impressed at all. They tried way too hard imo and the ending with the different newscasts (again) was predictable.

It reminds me of The Hangover 2. Just a big copy & paste and replace this with this type of deal. Wasn't too creative. I really hope Dumb & Dumber To doesn't fall into the same pattern.

6/10

I didn't see that at all; this movie was it's own movie to me and pretty darn funny

the only thing i didn't like much was the fighting scene at the end
minitore's, airstrikes, ghosts :rolleyes
:lol: the canadian news team
"what's MTV?"
"it must be some sort of new STD" :lol:

This is the funniest movie I think I've ever seen. I cried laughing multiple times during the film in a theatre.

Not sure if it was cause I was tired at an 11:30PM showing, or if it was actually hilarious, but me and my friends had a blast. Haven't even seen the first one.

I didnt see the first one. Took a woman to see this one and I was laughing my *** off throughout the movie.

Question- who was the woman next to Jim carrey?

Meagan good's mass though..sheeesh

Marion Cotillard

Back
Top Bottom