And here I was thinking ear ache's were the worst aches of all time but was I wrong vol. I'm a moron

Of all the ache's to the body (ear ache, stomach ache, tooth ache, back ache, headache etc.), I now see the worst of them all are MIGRAINES!!! I just had my first migraine yesterday. Started on Tuesday night. I went to Wal-Mart to get some Excedrin Migraine and ended up vomiting in the bathroom. I bought the medicine then vomited in the parking lot. I got home, took the medicine, then fell asleep. Yesterday at work I felt like death and the migraine never went away. I am a grown, 25 y/o man and I was brought to tears! I had a fever of 102!!! My eyes hurt (I couldn't look left/right, up/down w/o there being strain and my eyelids hurt). My neck hurt. Everything hurt! I managed to make it through the day and went to the hospital after I got off. I'm FINALLY starting to feel normal again after taking some 14 pills in like 2 days.

Anybody have any experiences with migraines? This thing straight BODIED me! Had me feeling like this:
imager.php

has them as a kid. I would literally cry until i fell asleep. by the time i woke up it was gone.

Headaches are by far the worst. When I get the bad ones I feel like I'm a target of some kind of mind control attack 
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think I've had a migraine before. I had mad headaches when I was younger, used to get headaches everyday until they finally stopped. It was hell tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Headaches are by far the worst. When I get the bad ones I feel like I'm a target of some kind of mind control attack 
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 so true 
whenever i get headache i feel like their something in my brain maybe something eating my brain or maybe i have a tumor inside

i never in my life had a migraine before hopefully not in the near future 

Yeah there's not many things worse than a migraine.  They totally debilitate me and I've had two this past year.  The only thing you can do is sleep it off and hope for the best.  I've had a couple throughout the past few years and the only thing you can really do is stop whatever it is you're doing and go home and sleep before it gets worse.

The more you fight it, the more your head is going to hurt.

never had a migraine before, thank goodness.

i think a lot of people sometimes mistake bad headaches for migraines. i cant speak from experience, but ive heard that the two are uncomparable. a bad headache might be like getting kicked in the balls, but a migraine is like getting your balls ripped off by a rabid dog (or so I've heard)

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

never had a migraine before, thank goodness.

i think a lot of people sometimes mistake bad headaches for migraines. i cant speak from experience, but ive heard that the two are uncomparable. a bad headache might be like getting kicked in the balls, but a migraine is like getting your balls ripped off by a rabid dog (or so I've heard)
Bingo. My doctors actually have on file that I've been having migraines since '04. I told them they can go ahead and erase that. Apparently I had been having headaches since '04 and was confusing them for migraines. What happened to me yesterday was the worst thing to ever happen to me in my life. That was definitely a migraine...

I get them a little too frequent. I have an appointment with a neurologist in two weeks. I've been to the emergency room twice this year & had to have an iv to ease the pain. Feels bad, man.

Migraines, as painful as they are, are nothing compared to cluster headaches.

Headaches are usually not that bad but cluster headaches are something else.

To put it another way, they're also known as suicide headaches.

migraines are awful
30t6p3b.gif
i've had like 4 or 5 of them.. always start off with dizziness/vision blurred and it only gets worse from there
30t6p3b.gif

had a horrible tooth infection, I'd rather be dead then go through that again SRS

I thought headaches were common for everyone. You talked like this is the first migraine you've had. It's by far the worst.

You want to slow them down?

Start eating healthier and drink more water. I used to have mind splitting migraines...to the point where I couldn't lift my head up and could only lay there in agony. I started exercising more, eating healthier, and doing everything in my power to better myself. The last migrane/headache I can remember having was freshman year of college, and since then I've stopped eating at the school cafeteria.

As our quality of food goes down, our health problems go up.

Migraines are THE worst. What makes it even worse is that you get the blind spot before it comes, and then  you dread it cause you know it's coming and there's nothing you can do about it.  I usually describe the blind spot as seeing predator while he's camouflaged...

I've never really had a headache besides the occasional hangover but I can't imagine anything being worse than the earaches I got after I got my tonsils removed. Literally had me in tears for 30 minutes while my Percocet kicked in.

I have headaches/migranes damn near every day. I just go and lay down in the pitch dark. Seeing light when you have a migraine makes it fell like your head is going to explode.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I have headaches/migranes damn near every day. I just go and lay down in the pitch dark. Seeing light when you have a migraine makes it fell like your head is going to explode.
That was DREADFUL!!! I felt like this:
imager.php

didnt pee after ejaculation. semen congealed on,the tip like glue in the tip of glue bottles. woke up had to take the morning piss. IT HURT SOOOOO BAD!! i was in the stall yellin tryin to pick it off the tip as urine was backed up like Rush hour traffic comin out in small streams like when u bite a small hole in ketchup packets and itsquirts out all willy nily

worst pain ever

didnt pee after ejaculation. semen congealed on,the tip like glue in the tip of glue bottles. woke up had to take the morning piss. IT HURT SOOOOO BAD!! i was in the stall yellin tryin to pick it off the tip as urine was backed up like Rush hour traffic comin out in small streams like when u bite a small hole in ketchup packets and itsquirts out all willy nily

worst pain ever

Back
Top Bottom