And it continues...

Joined Jan 29, 2005
Stern leakin hints left and right.

First Vitamin Water, then the Nike Basketball MVP commercial...

Now this

New Slam cover

Joined Mar 14, 2005
I don't give a %$!*, no matter how hard he tries I firmly believe that the Nugs will come out of the west

Joined Feb 6, 2007
When did Denver become a superpower?

Their fans were ghost when AI left town, now all of a sudden they the favorites out West.

Nice cover though.

Joined Nov 11, 2007
Originally Posted by CP1708

When did Denver become a superpower?

Their fans were ghost when AI left town, now all of a sudden they the favorites out West.
not i.. still a fan
and i only began to root for them BECAUSE of ai..

damn shame

Joined Mar 14, 2005
Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

This is like the third or fourth SLAM cover for Kobe in the last 12 months
Yea it's about time to give A.I. another one. They can't be having anyone come close to his 15 covers or so

Joined Feb 9, 2008
I think it's unfair to the other teams that there hyping up the matchup between Kobe and Lebron. I want to see this matchup as well, but the way the Lakersare playing they might not make it, and I'm a Lakers fan. The matchup would be great for the league, more ratings more money, but they should at least waittil the finals are set. Nice cover though!

Joined Oct 5, 2006

Check out all the bumps on these dude face
Must be suck having to shaveall that facial hair on a daily basis.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now