And They wonder why Young Blacks distrust NYPD

No surprise. NYPD has been a joke for ages. One time, NYPD had me face down on the concrete claiming that I fit the description of a rapist.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

I will admit though...while their tactic is suspect...if you know oyu run the risk of getting caught, you're less likely to do some foul *$$@.

This whole excuse is bull tho man.... Random people in NY arent just carrying guns because they like the way it looks or feels
ohwell.gif

If someone went out of their way to but an illegal gun they obviously feel that they NEED that gun. If it ever gets to a point where you feel like you need a gun on you at all times than said person could give two flying %%+%+ about possibly getting stopped. You think a dude that currently has beef over robbing someone, drugs etc gives a hell about the authorities
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

I will admit though...while their tactic is suspect...if you know oyu run the risk of getting caught, you're less likely to do some foul *$$@.

This whole excuse is bull tho man.... Random people in NY arent just carrying guns because they like the way it looks or feels
ohwell.gif

If someone went out of their way to but an illegal gun they obviously feel that they NEED that gun. If it ever gets to a point where you feel like you need a gun on you at all times than said person could give two flying %%+%+ about possibly getting stopped. You think a dude that currently has beef over robbing someone, drugs etc gives a hell about the authorities
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I honestly wouldn't care at all if I got frisked as long as it didn't make me late for work or something. Who cares, if they're frisking me in order to find a gun on the next person, go ahead.

Everytime I get pulled over this is all that goes through my head, please don't waste my time. Do what you gotta do so I can keep it moving. I aint tryna be late for work or an exam because the cop was taking his time.

I honestly wouldn't care at all if I got frisked as long as it didn't make me late for work or something. Who cares, if they're frisking me in order to find a gun on the next person, go ahead.

Everytime I get pulled over this is all that goes through my head, please don't waste my time. Do what you gotta do so I can keep it moving. I aint tryna be late for work or an exam because the cop was taking his time.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

exactly,   i can live with being pulled over if they have a legit reason and they handle it correctly.  it pisses me off when they harrass you just because their bored then take their sweet time dealing with things.   here's my id, ask what you gotta ask, run my name through if you want to see i have no warrants, and let me go on my way.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

exactly,   i can live with being pulled over if they have a legit reason and they handle it correctly.  it pisses me off when they harrass you just because their bored then take their sweet time dealing with things.   here's my id, ask what you gotta ask, run my name through if you want to see i have no warrants, and let me go on my way.

i see more white people doing illegal shh than minorities
these dam hipsters be sniffing coke right in the middle of the street and no one is stopping them
seen it countless times
frekin pigs

i see more white people doing illegal shh than minorities
these dam hipsters be sniffing coke right in the middle of the street and no one is stopping them
seen it countless times
frekin pigs

Originally Posted by BTK

this has become perfectly legal since the days of Giuliani. This is his tactic, and for those complaining that they're profiling, get over it. Face facts, most of the violent and dryg related crimes in the city comes from blacks and latinos. If you're not doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.

Spoiler [+]
I'm black if that matters
and I'm black too...

Originally Posted by BTK

this has become perfectly legal since the days of Giuliani. This is his tactic, and for those complaining that they're profiling, get over it. Face facts, most of the violent and dryg related crimes in the city comes from blacks and latinos. If you're not doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.

Spoiler [+]
I'm black if that matters
and I'm black too...

http://projects.nytimes.com/crime/homicides/map
you know whats crazy, 60% of murders are by blacks. 

you know whats crazier, 61% of the victims are black.

and

whites count for 8% of the victims

whites count for 7% of the murders.

so maybe thats why blacks get stopped.

ps werd up with that kid crying. bad enough you pushing a bike @19years old.

and

Originally Posted by oo71:nerd:o

and

Once again this isn't about that. This about be harrased for no other reason for your skin color. You want the facts dude? How about 85% of the people stopped and frisked DIDN"T DO ANYTHING BUT BE A MINORITY. Watch the damn video that the op posted.

and

Once again this isn't about that. This about be harrased for no other reason for your skin color. You want the facts dude? How about 85% of the people stopped and frisked DIDN"T DO ANYTHING BUT BE A MINORITY. Watch the damn video that the op posted.

JFDOOM wrote:
Originally Posted by nom de guerre

JFDOOM wrote:
GrimlocK wrote:
trust me I know...doesn't even matter if your black...minorities are getting hated on by nypd for decades...feel bad for this kid though...crying like a lil %%*#% and all...probably make his catch much stronger though...
30t6p3b.gif
@ him cryin' like a lil girl.

Yeah because your such a man right smh.
��
Uh, yeah. I'm not gonna cry like a little girl for getting ruffed up.

son want that $$$

30t6p3b.gif
at kilojules, you have obviously never been stopped have you? where do you stay?
laugh.gif

do you know whats 85% of 600,000? please dont tell me that doesnt bother just a bit

JFDOOM wrote:
Originally Posted by nom de guerre

JFDOOM wrote:
GrimlocK wrote:
trust me I know...doesn't even matter if your black...minorities are getting hated on by nypd for decades...feel bad for this kid though...crying like a lil %%*#% and all...probably make his catch much stronger though...
30t6p3b.gif
@ him cryin' like a lil girl.

Yeah because your such a man right smh.
��
Uh, yeah. I'm not gonna cry like a little girl for getting ruffed up.

son want that $$$

30t6p3b.gif
at kilojules, you have obviously never been stopped have you? where do you stay?
laugh.gif

do you know whats 85% of 600,000? please dont tell me that doesnt bother just a bit

Those that would trade their freedom for  their protection deserve neither…
sick.gif

This is downright illegal...

Those that would trade their freedom for  their protection deserve neither…
sick.gif

This is downright illegal...

and

Same as saying all Muslims in airports should be interrogated because 100% of 9/11 was committed by them
grin.gif

nah you can thank Bloomberg if y'all feelin violated. he is the one putting pressure on the NYPD to do all of this.

Back
Top Bottom