And They wonder why Young Blacks distrust NYPD

nah you can thank Bloomberg if y'all feelin violated. he is the one putting pressure on the NYPD to do all of this.

Originally Posted by oo71:nerd:o

http://projects.nytimes.com/crime/homicides/map
you know whats crazy, 60% of murders are by blacks. 

you know whats crazier, 61% of the victims are black.

and

whites count for 8% of the victims

whites count for 7% of the murders.

so maybe thats why blacks get stopped.

ps werd up with that kid crying. bad enough you pushing a bike @19years old.
Same as saying all Muslims in airports should be interrogated because 100% of 9/11 was committed by them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

and

Same as saying all Muslims in airports should be interrogated because 100% of 9/11 was committed by them
grin.gif
That is only the beginning of his flawed logic. Dude must have forgotten we are in AMERICA, where you are supposed to be assumed INNOCENT, regardless of what stats are saying.
grin.gif

Also, cops aren't here to just cut down on murders, they are here to cut down on crime, and i'll be damned if you post any stats that I am believing that blacks commit more crime than whites.

and

grin.gif
That is only the beginning of his flawed logic. Dude must have forgotten we are in AMERICA, where you are supposed to be assumed INNOCENT, regardless of what stats are saying.
grin.gif

Also, cops aren't here to just cut down on murders, they are here to cut down on crime, and i'll be damned if you post any stats that I am believing that blacks commit more crime than whites.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

and

grin.gif
grin.gif

You guys are just giving that troll attention

Originally Posted by kix4kix

and

grin.gif
grin.gif

You guys are just giving that troll attention

Violation of unreasonable search and seizure, which is a basic civil liberty in our country. /debate You're a fool if you think that racial profiling is justified because of statistics. You have the right to privacy, and a right NOT too be searched or put in jail for no reason. If you don't care about those rights, great for you, but don't try to act like no one else should. That's your personal mindset, however some of us like to fully exercise the rights given to us by the forefathers who built this country. Those rights should not be violated by racially over-aware police officers.

Edit: On a more important note-- Liz Cho guys, seriously?
sick.gif
easy pass

Violation of unreasonable search and seizure, which is a basic civil liberty in our country. /debate You're a fool if you think that racial profiling is justified because of statistics. You have the right to privacy, and a right NOT too be searched or put in jail for no reason. If you don't care about those rights, great for you, but don't try to act like no one else should. That's your personal mindset, however some of us like to fully exercise the rights given to us by the forefathers who built this country. Those rights should not be violated by racially over-aware police officers.

Edit: On a more important note-- Liz Cho guys, seriously?
sick.gif
easy pass

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by BTK

this has become perfectly legal since the days of Giuliani. This is his tactic, and for those complaining that they're profiling, get over it. Face facts, most of the violent and dryg related crimes in the city comes from blacks and latinos. If you're not doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.

Spoiler [+]
I'm black if that matters
and I'm black too...
+3

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by BTK

this has become perfectly legal since the days of Giuliani. This is his tactic, and for those complaining that they're profiling, get over it. Face facts, most of the violent and dryg related crimes in the city comes from blacks and latinos. If you're not doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about.

Spoiler [+]
I'm black if that matters
and I'm black too...
+3

i guess reciting facts from the ny times is being a troll.

this isnt a conspiracy theory website.

its right there for you to read yourself.

i guess reciting facts from the ny times is being a troll.

this isnt a conspiracy theory website.

its right there for you to read yourself.

I have a couple of buddies in law enforecement. Ive listened to their radios, and honestly the perps are like 995 out of a thousand times black or latino, so its very rare that you see a white person being searched. If you arent doing anything wrong, you shouldnt feel "harassed". You happen to match the description, and thats the way the ball rolls. You shouldnt take it personal, but unfortunately some people do.

Back
Top Bottom