and we're done

I really want the draft to be here already cant wait to see who we get and all the moves that get made (hopefully Tyreke Evans finds his way here :D :D :D )

Last edited:
RT @hoopscritic: Sources confirmed to me that Jason Kidd has been offered the head coaching job with the Brooklyn Nets. The Nets would not confirm or deny

I really want the draft to be here already cant wait to see who we get and all the moves that get made (hopefully Tyreke Evans finds his way here :D :D :D )

Why do you guys always mention Tyreke Evans this summer?

was there a deal on the table or is this just wishful thinking?

i could see us getting someone like Aaron Brooks, Matt Barnes, Stephen Jackson. Richard Jefferson..

Why do you guys always mention Tyreke Evans this summer?

was there a deal on the table or is this just wishful thinking?

i could see us getting someone like Aaron Brooks, Matt Barnes, Stephen Jackson. Richard Jefferson..

ima just leave my reasoning here tho:
people talkin bout his jumper but hes a slasher/playmaker who shoots 48% (on a bad team too)
injuries...he missed 2 more games than melo last year
salary...6 mil is a steal
athletic 6'6 guy who can play 1-3 and would prolly flourish defensively under woodson....i just dont see how people saying no to Evans but then wanna bring the same streaky Nate Robinson back who couldnt guard a PNR for nothing when he was here...its a pipe dream right now but as far as signing a big man he'd be a nice fit

oh...another person that'd be nice for us is Dejuan Blair...two underrated people who can ball and have game impact...and people not looking for them at all

Last edited:
That Lebron picture ruined my day lol.

Him and Bosh would have been so much better off playing with Candler, Gallo, etc. Would have been such a better all-around team. I was fully convinced he was going to the Knicks when he took his Cavs jersey off in Boston and fans started chanting "New York Knicks" Haha.

That Lebron picture ruined my day lol.

Him and Bosh would have been so much better off playing with Candler, Gallo, etc. Would have been such a better all-around team. I was fully convinced he was going to the Knicks when he took his Cavs jersey off in Boston and fans started chanting "New York Knicks" Haha.
Its still a possibility. Him and Melo about to team up after next year. Its perfect for Bron. Melo isnt afraid to take that last second shot. Nor is he going to shy away from the NY Media. Semi-serious

But the more I think about it the more it pisses me off that we have a Max contract coming off the bench only 20 games a season. Sorry, I dont mean to bring that argument up again.

Back
Top Bottom