and we're done

I have a friend who's a Lakers fan and today he said: "Well he said "not going nowhere" which is a double negative which means he's going somewhere else."

Barring any serious injury, i see Melo as a player who can play past 34+, maybe as a PF. He don't rely on athleticism although he's strong,

Chris Smith would be suiting up every game anyway. We have Felton, Udrih, Iman, JR, Prig, THJR, he's not playing over them.

“I’m not going nowhere,” Anthony said…
“That is one of the reasons why I wanted to come here to New York, just so I could take on those pressures and those challenges,” Anthony said. “A lot of people do not like to deal with the pressure. A lot of people do not know how to deal with the challenges they face. To me, it is everyday life.”

People can kill that noise. We got his fat *** fo life!
laugh.gif

I'm not even gonna acknowledge smack talk coming from the guy who got a tattoo of the Celtics logo with the Larry O'Brien trophy..

Earl Barron was so important to our team last year..... What would we do without him.... :frown:

Last edited:
NBA 2K14 "road to greatness" mode features a single player experience that's storyline driven with Lebron James as the centerpiece . You either try and pursue a Heat dynasty or start a new one by taking Lebron's talents to New York with the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom