and we're done

im still salty at all the " diehard " nets fans i had to deal with at work :smh:

made me sick ....

that game sucked the energy out of me last night and i wasn't even at the game.

i wonder how httb feels right now lol

Last edited:
Jay throwing shots on Twitter, though.

RT @KarstenNV That's how he felt when Ether dropped RT @SoDeadSerious: RT @S_C_: The city is under new management

But in all seriousness, that was a dope game, props to Brooklyn for making it feel like a road game even though it was 60/40 Nets to Knicks fans.

Knicks should've gotten the W in regulation, too many missed free throws and missed game winning jumpshot.

Can't ask for anything more, just a matter of Melo making the open pull up jumper.

Amazing environment, big day for NY sports.

anybody here want pau's soft *** in ny for amare or am i being one of " those " fans ?

he aint a ny player to me, rather keep amare .....

anybody here want pau's soft *** in ny for amare or am i being one of " those " fans ?
he aint a ny player to me, rather keep amare .....

I understand how you feel but Pau is healthy and better than Amare at pretty much everything at this point in both of their careers.

Give me Pau for Amare no problem.

I'd trade Pau for Amar'e in a heartbeat.

Soft or not, he's a much better player and would instantly make us a real championship contender.

It'd be nice if it wasn't either 1. A pipedream or 2. A deal that would have to included young talent, as well (Shump).

No way LA trades us Pau for Amar'e straight up. Plain old unpossible.

ny is a tough place to play , being a yankee fan i seen way too many of these ballplayers come through and let the city and media swallow them.

he just seems like one of those players to me. i could see him being scared of sheed :lol:

I don't think any team is gonna trade for Amar'e, regardless of the pieces, until hes an expiring contract in a couple seasons. He's damaged goods. Its like paying 5 times MSRP for a salvaged car.

i could see him being scared of sheed :lol:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Pau would be a nice fit the team. He rebounds the ball and he has a consistent mid-range jumper. He's a better version of Amare.

If Amare can come back healthy and playing like he did before the Melo trade, then we have something going. We need help on the board badly right now.

I still think Amare needs to come off the bench until he get's his groove back.

Not worried about last nights loss. Games like that happen, but we need learn from the loss and see where and how we can improve from it. Season's still young.

felton single handedly gave Brooklyn the win....... Horrible PG decision making...

Im from brooklyn and this NETS team annoys me

The minute Gasol has one of his disappearing acts people would be calling for his head. But seeing as he's been picked on for being soft in the media since forever he's probably used to it by now.

Back
Top Bottom