and we're done

Everytime STAT touches the ball hes forcing a shot up. Its like hes afraid its gonna be the last time he touches a basketball. That should go away in a couple games. I dont mind him trying some stuff while we are up. But its close now. Time to run the offense the way we got the lead, through Melo, and Chandler PnRs.

Other teams are playing the pass on Amare's PnR because they know we are trying to get him into the game. Our PGs need to find their way into the lane to keep them from cheating to Amare so he can get some easy ones. That is where Felton will benefit us when he gets back. The other teams have to respect his drive and wont be able to cheat to STAT every time and deny the pass. Thats why Chandler has been so successful with it to start the season. Because teams def arent afraid of Chandler getting it early and popping a jumper.

Last edited:
I'm not really happy with the way this game is going. Playing like theyve never seen screens before
mean.gif

This is what basketball is about right here, this game. Playoff style Defense, every point matters.

Lets get his W, Knicks.

Even with Amare not scoring that much, you have to love his aggressiveness. Dude is looking to put the ball on the floor and get to the rim. Eventually teams will have to look out of that and he'll get more perimeter looks.

It's a HUGE sigh of relief that Amare is out there at least. He still looks rusty, but he looks fine. I imagined him being 3 steps slower and completely lost out there.

Yea those will start to fall when the confidence comes back. Im liking what I see. But when he gets the ball too deep he cant create any space. Maybe he needs a refresher course from Hakeem.

BTW, you guys think Prigioni is having a good game because he's trying to show out his boy Manu? I've noticed he's had solid games against his Argentinian boys :lol:

Phoenix, Bucks and the last Spurs game he played REALLY well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom