and we're done

Jr Smith is such a streaky player ... one night he's hitting game winners looking like MJ the other he looks like a bum

mad.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

I don't wanna hear any moral victory ********. We should've had this.
well this is true, but i don't think many of us thought we even had a chance today

turnovers man

We lost a tight game against the defending champs on a 13 game winning streak. I'm not mad. Hopeful this is the intensity we play with for the rest of the season.

Really disappointed in Tyson. Gave up 4 points late just by not getting back.

LeBron kicked our ***** on both ends 2nd half-

I'm not mad at that JR shot... He makes some contested shots and you would all be like :smokin if it went in. Its bad rotation that cost the game and the no calls. Miami went to work when they saw Novak. He shouldnt be allowed to play against Miami, they eliminate him and just attack him.

I'm not mad at that JR shot... He makes some contested shots and you would all be like :smokin if it went in. Its bad rotation that cost the game and the no calls. Miami went to work when they saw Novak. He shouldnt be allowed to play against Miami, they eliminate him and just attack him.
Word in those cases Copeland should be in there instead. He actually hits shots. :smh:

We scored 18 in the 3rd and 16 in the 4th. Our offense just wilted once Miami turned it up a bit. Amare needs to start closing out games. We need the additional offense, 30 min restriction or not.

J.R. made some J.R. plays of the bad kind today. Felton was invisible first half, Kidd rose from the dead, Novak was useless and K-Mart probably still needs time to get himself together.

JR only plays good when we have the lead. POINT. BLANK. PERIOD.

Hit 3 contested 3s, miss 8 wide open ones, FOH with that.

The Knicks need to put Felton, Shumpert, Melo, Amare and Tyson on the floor when the games on the line. This is just how it has to be.

Ya forget that Swish hit a tough shot against the Warriors that sealed it. The late game rotation is garbage.

Knicks just played a great 1st half (j kidds threes, melos 12 free throws) ...and just couldnt go on another run

Gotta blame the whole team

Good game. Sad it took the Knicks until the 2nd quarter of a Heat game in March to get back the ball movement they had at the beginning of the season. Novak and JR left a lot of points on the board, the type of looks they were getting usually fall in...**** just didn't today. Knicks give Miami problems...just gotta keep it together for a full game and not get into the ISO nonsense they love. No laziness either, Raymone capitalizes on that.

worst loss of the season. get it together woody.
Definitely not. Best team in basketball right now and we were with them the whole game, even outplayed them in quarters. We lost to Sacramento on a BS buzzer beater...Toronto twice, [Emmitt] blowed out [/Emmitt] by Houston twice, etc. Those are far worse L's.

Last edited:
I'm just tired of the lazy defending and the pouting. And Woodson mean mugging dudes when they not even facing him.

That pacers blowout was the worst loss of the year. Would've like to see this team close it out but they lost with some dumb plays the last minute and a half.

Just finished watching, Miami was on a roll and the Knicks made them play catch up all game....too much pouting and unforced turnovers did them in, wasted effort.

...and I keep saying this about Novak, if he misses his first two shots he should not see another minute on the court. Wade kept driving by him with ease.

Stat should always be finishing games with Melo/Tyson.....backcourt should be Felton/Shumpert (if JR is having a better game then you go with him instead).

JR not getting Melo the ball and then the careless turnover. :x

Back
Top Bottom