and we're done

not winning the division is going to be highly embarrassing

should have expected dissapointment

Last edited:

How many Signatures would need to be signed in a form of a petition to relieve Dolan if his duties? Or at least force him to sell the team?

I've been wondering for years if David Stern couldn't force Dolan to sell the Knicks on account of ineptitude or whatever else.

How many Signatures would need to be signed in a form of a petition to relieve Dolan if his duties? Or at least force him to sell the team?

I've been wondering for years if David Stern couldn't force Dolan to sell the Knicks on account of ineptitude or whatever else.

i got it ...

all we need to do is have all the cablevision customers in nyc switch to direct tv and dolan wont be able to afford the team !

he'll have no choice but to sell em to jay z .....

Last edited:
:rofl: @ yall posts watching this game.
5-8 million and most would have to be cablevision customers threatening to change cable providers if he didn't step down.

btw, even if the knicks signed Delonte...he wouldn't play in the playoffs since he's ineligible
I read that he'll be eligible since he wasn't under NBA contract prior to March 1.

I know it's desperate times but IDK about snatching Delonte up. Him and JR in NYC is a recipe for disaster. Those bipolar *** dudes will probably end up fusing DBZ style and then we'll need to find another guard in free agency.
mean.gif

******g Knicks g.

i got it ...

all we need to do is have all the cablevision customers in nyc switch to direct tv and dolan wont be able to afford the team !

he'll have no choice but to sell em to jay z .....

Turning cable vision subscribers to DirectTv is impossible.

Much easier if we all chip in to get and pay for a hit man to take him out in his LI home. I know these guys from Yonkers, your call gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom