and we're done

I know most of you don't give two ***** about him but I hope JLin does well for himself in Houston. He's not in our conference and I have nothing against the kid.

Daryl Morey can go **** himself though.

I can't agree. If he does well all you'll hear is how the Knicks messed up again. I mean he's going to start the all-star game regardless, but aside from that he can go kick rocks. The only way to dead that noise will be for us to play well and of course beat houston when we play them.

The old jokes are tired as hell now especially considering all of our "old guys" won't be playing more than 12 minutes a night outside of Kidd.

I just saw this...lol smh

lulz.

“Age is just a number,” Camby said.

It’s a number everyone will be talking about – and joking about – all season long. The Knicks will have the oldest roster in the NBA, with an average age of 30.8 years.

Too old? For what? Winning a championship? The Dallas Mavericks did it in 2010-11 with an average age of 31.3 years.

Camby was also quick to point out that his first go-around in New York also involved an older team. Let the comparisons begin.

“I take it back to that team we had in ’99 that went to the Finals,” he told MSG Network’s Tina Cervasio. “We had a lot of age on that team also with Patrick [Ewing], and LJ and Herb [Williams] and Chris Dudley and all those guys. That team seemed to compete pretty good, also.”

That 1998-99 team had an average age of 29.9 years.

The actual age of that team – based on Jeff Van Gundy’s main rotation players, not the entire roster -- was 29.2 years. The starting five was the exact same.

The actual age of Mike Woodson’s anticipated rotation is 29.7 years. The starting five? 28.5 years.

in other news: Anti-Flopping Regulations announced. First offense is a warning. Second is $5K fine, third is $10K. Five flops costs $30K. League will monitor flopping through video review. Won't be responsibility of referees.

Last edited:
in other news: Anti-Flopping Regulations announced. First offense is a warning. Second is $5K fine, third is $10K. Five flops costs $30K. League will monitor flopping through video review. Won't be responsibility of referees.

Five flops costs $30K :smh: sounds more like a bargain then a regulation :lol:

Word I understand dude went through a lot but **** was embarrassing for a grown *** man to be trying to find his "identity" and look at almost 30 years old like a high school underclassman

Banned from the thread. You're welcome, Knicks fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those flopping rules are a joke. And you know no stars will get fined. Hate the nba more and more

Those flopping rules are a joke. And you know no stars will get fined. Hate the nba more and more

I disagree. Its a move in the right direction. Floppers will flop less and less. I dont care if you're a billionaire, no one wants to lose 5k+ for throwing yourself on the floor without any contact. It'll take some time, but they'll eventually stop.

I dont like that warning BS though.

I disagree. Its a move in the right direction. Floppers will flop less and less. I dont care if you're a billionaire, no one wants to lose 5k+ for throwing yourself on the floor without any contact. It'll take some time, but they'll eventually stop.
I dont like that warning BS though.

Depends on the game, if it's a championship game ,or critical game for placement, and you know winning increases your endorsements.......bodies hitting floors like nothing.

Back
Top Bottom