and we're done

need to catch this game or the next one.

we get to see this guy

Was at the game last night. A little disappointed that it was more second team guys to close it rather than starters. But it was Def a fun game to be at. Lotta Celtics fans here in CT so it was great to see them pissed cuz the Celtics lost even if it was a preseason game.

And I'm excited as hell for Amare to get out there. If we can run the PnR for Copeland that well, Amare and Chandler should be able to feast. Because Copeland doesn't even look like he really wants to be in the paint and would rather take the elbow jumper but they was killing it with that roll to the basket PnR to finish the game.

Last edited:
[h3]Report: Rockets Coaches Believe Lin Needs To Work Harder[/h3]
Oct 14, 2012 11:41 AM EDT

Lin_Jeremy_hou_120806.jpg
Coaches of the Houston Rockets have expressed displeasure with Jeremy Lin’s rehabilitation efforts from left knee surgery.

Lin allowed Russell Westbrook to score 19 points in 16 first-half minutes last Wednesday.

“More than a problem with his knee, what I saw again from Lin is that he is limited as an athlete,’’ was how one person with years of NBA experience put it after seeing Lin’s preseason debut. “Offensively, he should be fine. But when he has to guard opposing point guards, especially guys with speed like Russell Westbrook, he is going to really struggle.’’

Lin cites problems with his knee for his early struggles with the Rockets.

“My speed and my explosiveness and my agility (are not) there yet,” he said the other day.

Via Mitch Lawrence/New York Daily News

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ion_Lins_Rehabilitation_Efforts#ixzz29IYjd0g0
Hey at least he got his money right
laugh.gif

NEW YORK KNICKS
ALAN HAHN

What J.R. Smith admitted "scared" him about #Knicks free agency. And it has nothing to do with his role:
J.R. Smith came to the Knicks to play with Carmelo Anthony, but this summer he was afraid of losing his favorite teammate to free agency.

“We were so nervous and scared that we weren’t going to be on the same team anymore," Smith said of Steve Novak.

Yes, Steve Novak.

"People asked me who I texted the most this summer," Novak told me recently. "When I tell them J.R., they're like, 'Yeah, right.' But it's true. We talked all the time. He's a great guy."

This is some Felix and Oscar stuff, which is why I've gotten to call them The Odd Couple on MSG Network.

And the two have a genuine appreciation of each other, and their games.

"We got so close in that little time that I got here at the end of the season last year, we had a little joke going," Smith told MSG's Tina Cervasio.

"Whenever he’s open, I’m on the bench or wherever I’m at yelling ‘Find him! Find him! Find him!’ Before you know it, they’re finding him and he’s hitting six or seven threes a game. I think it helped his confidence."

Novak marveled at Smith's unselfishness, especially considering the reputation that preceded him.

"He draws defenses so a lot of attention so when teams do decide to go double, or he makes someone help, he passes the ball so well to me," Novak told Cervasio. "I think the fact that we’re both perimeter threats makes us hard to guard on the floor at the same time . . . I think we definitely compliment each other well.”

They couldn't be more opposite off the court; modest family man from Wisconsin meets fun-loving tattooed baller from New Jersey. It's easily a better sitcom format than Two Broke Girls.

But despite the amusing diametrics, they formed a bond that went beyond stereotypes.

"I don’t think he understood that I was like that before I got there," Smith said. "I didn’t think people knew how close we were going to get. But just the relationship we had, Steve is so . . . he likes to talk, I like to talk, I mean, it makes it great for us. Especially as shooters. We do shooting drills every day after practice. It helps us on the team aspect, too.”

It creates a dynamic 1-2 scoring punch of the bench, as well. Smith may not be completely satisfied with being a reserve, but he is happy to be reunited with his favorite wingman. about 2 hours ago

DSK good looks bro 
smokin.gif

4 points on 1/10 shooting dude is already blaming his knee for his poor play.

We don't need to discuss outsider in this thread unless we are playing them

That said remember the Knicks were stupid to not sign certain people

Knicks real training camp is airing now live on nbatv, it only has 30 minutes left but its airing again from 3-5:30.
Side note: BD on the sideline doing cycle work.

Last edited:
Did you see Copeland put Amare in the blender? Made him spin around then took it to the rim for the finish.

Back
Top Bottom