and we're done

IDK what those BK prices are but to sit where I sat for Game 4 last spring would be double to see Miami opening night this year (on stubhub) :x:stoneface:

Last edited:
I miss Jared Jeffries didn't realize he was a blazer till 2k too haha but every time I think about Jared I always remember dantoni complaining to the media after the game how less money he took when resigning to the Knicks dantoni always defended his hustle and always said its not his fault even in the playoffs a few yEars back when the fans were booing himlol I miss Jared now that he's gone, he had the best pe jays on lol:smokin

"New York Knicks Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations and General Manager Glen Grunwald announced today that the team has exercised its third-year option on guard Iman Shumpert"

:pimp:

Y'all hating so hard. Damn, Haha.
I've been saying this since Lin-Sanity when Knicks fans would sacrifice their first born in order to defend Jeremy Lin, the "Superstar."  I thought Lin-Sanity was a combination of a combination of opportunity (created by injury), the system in place (D'Antoni pick and roll), and seizing that opportunity with preparation (all credit due to JLin).  

You can consider it hating, sure.  I just don't think Jeremy Lin is that much better than the other hard-working point guards in the league that won't make nearly as much money as him.  I would take Jeff Teague, Mario Chalmers, Kyle Lowry, Darren Collison, Ty Lawson, Conley, etc... over Jeremy Lin 10 times out of 10. None of those guys will make nearly as much as JLin.  He can't play defense!!!   

i really like the new jerseys. my only qualm is that the blue is too light. A darker blue and a darker orange would be AWESOME.

i really like the new jerseys. my only qualm is that the blue is too light. A darker blue and a darker orange would be AWESOME.

The blue actually looked great on tv. Probably my favorite aspect of the new unis. It was the away so the blue stood out.

But yea if they just gave us these back :smokin

Melo-Knick-252x300.png

That pic has probably been posted a million times when discussing Knick jerseys :lol:

I liked the blue, too.

I remember in the mock up, the blue was really light and soft. So glad they went with a darker shade.

Fabolous is such a punk, I'm watching this Brooklyn Nets Association thing. Just last year he wanted Dwight Howard to come to the Knicks and he'd always be at the Garden.

I believe Fab is a member of the Nets organization now. He was one of the first celebrities I saw checking out the site plans on the new arena. The Nets also played his song during their starting lineup player intros a few days ago.

Last edited:
Finished watching the Association. They're doing such a good job of marketing Brooklyn and exploring the Brooklyn identity.

Like I said before, I'd be tight if I was from Brooklyn. :lol:

Average feet and hands + 10 years in the league not operating on the block makes me pessimistic Amar'e can turn into a post player. Just let the dude run PNR with Kidd/Felton. I honestly think this team would be best with him leading a 2nd unit as the 5 man for stretches while Melo moves to the 4 spot next to Chandler in other stretches.

Source: William Wesley Went To Dolan About Firing D'Antoni
Oct 17, 2012 1:15 PM EDT

William Wesley informed New York Knicks' owner James Dolan that Carmelo Anthony was unhappy with the direction of the team under Mike D'Antonio shortly before he stepped down as head coach, according to a source.

A source says Dolan was easily swayed by Wesley.

When Anthony returned from injury in mid-February, the Knicks had been transformed due to the emergence of Jeremy Lin.

"Lin was getting what Carmelo was promised," says a source close to the Knicks. "And Carmelo thought D'Antoni was going to favor Jeremy, so he had to get D'Antoni out of there.

"It works out perfect for Carmelo. There's little if any of his DNA on there."

Anthony has played his best basketball during Team USA games where he could take a secondary role and focus on scoring. But Anthony couldn't see himself sharing lead time with a Lin.

"He's not an alpha dog. He might think he is, but he's not," says a source close to the Knicks. "He needs to be around someone who is feared, someone who could tell him what to do. He just couldn't see Jeremy Lin that way. He could see Kobe and LeBron that way in the Olympics, sure, but not Jeremy Lin. Carmelo's whole thing is perception."

Anthony rebelled against D'Antoni's offense with the Knicks, but the former coach largely orchestrated Team USA's offense.

"It's the ultimate irony of this whole thing," the source says. "Carmelo was at his best and most efficient running that offense. It couldn't be more obvious to him, and he couldn't be more oblivious to it."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...t_To_Dolan_About_Firing_DAntoni#ixzz29bCR8Zgk

D'Antoni had to go, of course. Although, I never really liked that Carmelo pressed/instigated the firing.

However I'm not surprised, William Wesley is one of the biggest sluts behind the NBA scene. Such a manipulating crook.

Back
Top Bottom