and we're done

sigh
not feeling these plays woody runs at the end of games at all

Nothing wrong with that play. Plenty of space for Melo to operate and great shooter in the corner if they helped off on a drive to the rim. Melo pulled up. Shot he can make, but needed to force the issue.

I get that he doesnt wanna go in because he knows hes not gonna get the call. But We gotta run better sets to end games. Melo getting the ball with 8 seconds at the top of the key isnt cutting it. get him coming off screens and ****. so he can pump fake and create space without having to shoot step backs all the time.

I get that he doesnt wanna go in because he knows hes not gonna get the call. But We gotta run better sets to end games. Melo getting the ball with 8 seconds at the top of the key isnt cutting it. get him coming off screens and ****. so he can pump fake and create space without having to shoot step backs all the time.

What the **** did Woody draw up on that last play? Y u no run P&R for Tyson? **** man.

EDIT:

OH LOOK, NOW WE GET IT IN OT.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that play. Plenty of space for Melo to operate and great shooter in the corner if they helped off on a drive to the rim. Melo pulled up. Shot he can make, but needed to force the issue.

I see the celtics and heat actually run plays tho

Felton getting his starks on

stackhouse open again? yeah we dont derserve ****

deron flopping now to

Last edited:
You don't know how much I appreciate a well drawn up then executed play out of a time out.

Felton ******g chill ***** !

Last edited:
U see the benches reaction then jay z's reaction to Ronnie Brewers finger injury? Lol

sigh
not feeling these plays woody runs at the end of games at all
Bruh...the play they just ran for Tyson in the beginning of OT should've been what we saw at the end. He's been having his way in their paint...he either gets the bucket or draws FT's.

Hey look, another open 3 from the opposition.

Last edited:
now melo wanna take them dumb shots

sigh

this ones over

bad loss. and even worse no brewer gone

unless something crazy happens

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom