and we're done

The Knicks took over the The Chase Branch on Queens Blvd. and 46th St. (4610 Queens Blvd.) We are giving away tickets and swag until 2PM

who's in charge of the knicks facebook/twitter feed? :rofl: >D swag? really

swag is an industry term for free merchandise (hats, tee's, towels).

But to answer your question, Lil B runs the facebook page.

I know it's crazy early for this but Dime Mag released their first week of MVP race candidates and Melo came in at #3 behind Bron and KD....

3. CARMELO ANTHONY (26.1 ppg, 2.1 apg, 7.0 rpg – Nov. 2 rank: 7)
Carmelo Anthony has been playing refreshed basketball. He looks like he’s ready to finally take that next step in New York. He has the Knicks playing winning basketball and he’s playing unselfishly. There are still question marks about if Amar’e Stoudemire and Iman Shumpert will interrupt the Knicks chemistry. Frankly, they could. Both players are too good not to play, yet Carmelo just looks naturally comfortable in that four position. This season, ‘Melo will be in the running for the scoring title, and if the Knicks end up as one of the top teams in the East, he’ll be in the running for the MVP as well.

I don't think melo could get MVP unless the Knicks had the best record in the entire league. Got a big feeling many voters hate him and would fine any way to give it to lebron or nice guy durant

I meant even if they didn't.

If they all wound up with identical numbers I don't think melo would get more votes than the other two

I'm ******g with you man, I know what you mean :lol: they could have the MVP, a deep playoff run would make me feel a lot better than him getting the MVP.

Is this legitimately happening? I'm in.

Which Beer Garden, though? OG Beer Garden or hipster Beer Garden?

Last edited:
guys, u know we're having the summit on the 21st to watch the bulls game, right? lol...so that place we decide on has to have the knick game on :nerd:

i'm going to close voting this friday and then we'll see how many people will come.....i gotta make a list of the nt'ers that will go...

Last edited:
Is this legitimately happening? I'm in.

Which Beer Garden, though? OG Beer Garden or hipster Beer Garden?

It's the Beer Garden right by the Museum of Moving Image and across the street from the Dunkin Donuts. It's called Studio Square.

guys, u know we're having the summit on the 21st to watch the bulls game, right? lol...so that place we decide on has to have the knick game on :nerd:

i'm going to close voting this friday and then we'll see how many people will come.....i gotta make a list of the nt'ers that will go...

Everyplace I mentioned earlier will have the game on.

If you guys are going to vote for Beer Garden, just remember that they do not take debit or credit cards. You guys better have cash on hand. Oh, and they will NOT let anyone in that's under 21. This will probably suck for the guys trying to meet up and isn't 21 and over.

I still think Wingstop is the best place for us to go to, because there's food, good and cheap beer, and whoever is going to be driving--there will be parking everywhere. Also, if you're taking the MTA, it's like 2 blocks away from the train of Steinway Street. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention this--If you go there for Knicks games with a huge party, they give free pitchers of beer and wings if the Knicks win. IDK if this happens all the time, but when I went with some friends of mine, the Knicks won and they gave us free beer and wings.

Plus, if you want to do something after the game, we can all go to a Hookah spot and smoke some sheesha.

Last edited:
I still think Wingstop is the best place for us to go to, because there's food, good and cheap beer, and whoever is going to be driving--there will be parking everywhere. Also, if you're taking the MTA, it's like 2 blocks away from the train of Steinway Street. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention this--If you go there for Knicks games with a huge party, they give free pitchers of beer and wings if the Knicks win. IDK if this happens all the time, but when I went with some friends of mine, the Knicks won and they gave us free beer and wings.
Plus, if you want to do something after the game, we can all go to a Hookah spot and smoke some sheesha.

bro... lol...

Last edited:

bro... lol...

I really forgot, man. I used to go there a lot last year, but when I started working I stopped going as often. Last time I went, there was a ton of people there watching the game and when the Knicks won, we all got free beer and wings. My boy said they do that a lot.

I really think we should do Wingstop.

Stout will be PACKED on Friday and not everyone will be able to get in.

Full disclosure, I meant to vote for Wingstop since that's closer to my house, but it was like 6am and I was half asleep. Voted for Beer Garden by mistake.:lol:

Last edited:
Can I change my vote? :lol: nyc convinced me. I forgot about Stout don't they do some BS at the door with letting people in?

Can I change my vote? :lol: nyc convinced me. I forgot about Stout don't they do some BS at the door with letting people in?

Yeah, they do.

1. If you're not 21--you're not getting in.
2. If you're a guy and they need women, you will be asked to wait. I'm assuming no one is going to wait outside in the cold.

Yeah, they do.
1. If you're not 21--you're not getting in.
2. If you're a guy and they need women, you will be asked to wait. I'm assuming no one is going to wait outside in the cold.

[Looks at Avatar} You can't get in if you're down with the illuminati also...

Back
Top Bottom