and we're done

My boy Brewer would have at least knocked down 1 or 2 of those corner looks that JR had in the 3rd.

Chill JR, don't go back to your contract years.

The most athletic player on the team just settling for 3 after 3... I hate how JR never attacks the rim... I don't get it. He could be such a good slasher :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Breen you wanna stop squealing? Please?

This is what happens when you play down to competition. They want this one BAD and will probably get it now

I hate seeing my team let up this many points inside

Last edited:
I don't want a homer announcer but can you name me ONE home announcer that woukd be squealing with joy twice in a row like that for the opponent?

lmao, "for the second time this season Henderson is in double figures"
I think he's been injured for most of the season.
The most athletic player on the team just settling for 3 after 3... I hate how JR never attacks the rim... I don't get it. He could be such a good slasher :smh::smh::smh:
I don't know what changed, in Denver he use to live at the rim, it was beautiful to watch.

Breen's a part of that media who know$ how lucrative it can be to slyly put down the Knicks. He can't help it.

Just pointing it out, Melo has 1 point in the entire second half and it was off a technical FT.

So hopefully Melo gets it going in these closing minutes. Cant believe he was neutralized so effectively by the Bobcats :smh:

I don't know how you can explain to your best 2 players that they should stop shooting and either drive or pass. But someone has to.

Annnnnnnd he misses the layup.

Last edited:
Tyson beet rash on defense don't care about his statline. Truly deserve to lose with this interior defense

Come on Cats...we need this to get off the losing streak.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom