and we're done

It's his non-shooting hand though. Why can't they just tape it up like crazy kobe style?

BTW, they're reporting Melo got 5 stitches.
Yeah, that's the first thing I noticed. Let out a sigh of relief when I realized it was his non shooting hand.

Thats basically whats gonna happen. Hes gonna just have a heavy tape job on the finger tomorrow. Hopefully it wont effect his shot too much. We definitely need him to bring the A game tomorrow. But we need that from everyone. Miami is gonna come out pissed that they lost to the Wizards.

They're going to numb his finger down like they did tonight and put a heavy wrap around it. Dude won't even know he's playing with a cut up finger.

We missed 28 3's, got outrebounded by 14 and lost our best player down, early in the 4th. :smh:
And still won.

:rofl:

That MJ pic is like the Jerry Jones one when we kicked the Cowboys ***. :lol:

Last edited:
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo

- In the middle of a 4 games in 5 nights stretch
- Coming off a hard fought win the night before
- Playing Miami in Miami
- Nationally Broadcasted on TNT

= Knicks sit everyone. Starting lineup of Prigs, Brewer, Copeland, Sheed, Kurt

DO IT WOODY

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo
- In the middle of a 4 games in 5 nights stretch
- Coming off a hard fought win the night before
- Playing Miami in Miami
- Nationally Broadcasted on TNT
= Knicks sit everyone. Starting lineup of Prigs, Brewer, Copeland, Sheed, Kurt
DO IT WOODY

not even Brewer. start James White :pimp:
*insert Coach Pop thumbs up gif*

Ronnie Brewer ‏@RonnieBrewerJr
#Knickstape ? Of the night. Who is the best/hardest/toughest super hero?

Iman Shumpert ‏@I_Am_Iman
Having superhero arguments on the plane! Idc BATMAN is the rawest! And Hulk is the best! Off to Miami. Wheels up

I appreciate the hustle from Melo but I need him to chill with this Wade-esque moves jumping into crowds :lol: :smh:

Word I think it's safe to say he does that to make the point that he's a new Melo and to shake off the rep he has, but I wanna just go up to him and be like aight my dude, we all get it. Now stop that ****, really we believe you :lol:

You know what, I just watched the fastbreak again on the highlights. JR ****** up when he pulled up looking for the shot and didn't trail Felton (just like Dub mentioned) so I see what it was now. I still say Felton could've passed it to him when JR had the defender on his heels and was calling for the ball but it was just an ugly fastbreak all around and thank God it didn't cost us the game.

I also thought JR called the T/O but it was the Kidd with his wise old self.

We get JR and AR on consecutive possessions. :lol:
Felton should've immediately threw the ball head but he hesitated and did some unnecessary dribbling as he went up the court before he passed. That extra second of delay ruined everything.

Besides though, JR gets the lay up and there's a good chance CHA gets last possession and given how Kemba and Ben were playing I wouldn't even risk that.

Felton should've immediately threw the ball head but he hesitated and did some unnecessary dribbling as he went up the court before he passed. That extra second of delay ruined everything.
Besides though, JR gets the lay up and there's a good chance CHA gets last possession and given how Kemba and Ben were playing I wouldn't even risk that.

I really wasn't mad at all at the fact that he didn't look to score immediately. Actually for a second I thought that he was going to pull back out for a 3.

The only thing I was saying is that coach should have called for time immediately instead of waiting till only 3.4 seconds.

If on that fast break they did a lay up with like 7 seconds on the clock, it would have definitely been Ben Gordon or Kemba putting in a dagger, I felt it in my bones.

I'm actually surprised that the players were ticked off.

Pretty much was a guarantee that J.R. was gonna hit that after the bonehead play before that :lol:. We shot so poorly last night that I can't see that happening today.

Felton looking EXTRA salty. Him and Crazy Eyes thinking I wanna be on that team, again.

Hating *** Breen :smh: :lol:

Will win if Carmelo plays tonight. And for the 2nd time this season we'll see again why I think the Knicks offer the biggest threat to the Heat in the East provided their health (unlike last spring)

Back
Top Bottom