and we're done

iIRemm6yx4yEq.gif

******g love it

:lol: :smokin

Great gif.

Check out Herb lol

Roger Hinds' expression never changes.

He is probably thinking, "did I leave the light on in the hallway?"

And I missed the game, so what is Black Ice reacting to?
The really fat guy in the stands reaction as well :lol: That I'm too fat to move so this huge head nod will have to be enough
i know at home is in march my girl made me get tickets he is a durrant fan. We cant lose that game

You nasty B
Caught that too :lol: ****** in disguise.

Last edited:
Im not scared of the heat. I'm not scared of lebron. I'm scared of the refs

You can't convince me he hasn't barrled into anybody for weeks. With the trash reffing in the NBA you would think even an accidental call would go against him by now.

D whistle and the golden child :smh:. Won't be surprised if the Knicks play the heat and it starts exactly like game 1 last season.

To a point. When he was guarding Pau last year and everyone was going nuts... Anyone else in the NBA plays that rough and it's a foul.

And when he goes full force driving to the hoop many of those should be charges under these rules.

unfortunately he's a super high IQ player

To a point. When he was guarding Pau last year and everyone was going nuts... Anyone else in the NBA plays that rough and it's a foul.

And when he goes full force driving to the hoop many of those should be charges under these rules.

unfortunately he's a super high IQ player

they let Ron Ron play like that against us. He mauled melo before the half ended IMO.

Horford, Bosh and Noah would have an argument for being his equal so far. edit* forgot Varejao too.

Last edited:
Horford, Bosh and Noah would have an argument for being his equal so far. edit* forgot Varejao too.

Horford, and Bosh play C? My bad, I thought about them but thought they were @ the 4. I stand corrected.

HOWEVER.... I think Tyson would be the lead voting amongst those cats. Lets see what happens.

I think of Noah this season, the same way D.Lee was an all-star his last season for us. The whole offense had to run through him so, not to say he wasn't ballin, but his numbers only went up with the added responsibility.

Noah's numbers might be better, but I think in this last month Tyson's been the best center in the East. They should both be on the all-star team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom