and we're done

Why am I holding my breathe on these free throws. Should be automatic :smh:

Always have that sliver of pessimism in the back of my mind though

This guy melo is a special player

i don't know how far we will go. What we will win. But after the decade of ****, I hope everyone can appreciate and enjoy what they are seeing

ibvNmvvN5dMnEm.gif

11b18g1.jpg

Knicks-finger-wag.gif

Merry Festivus, *************.

Last edited:
These are the types of games that make a team's bond stronger. Pulling off a W after being down an entire game shows we have what it takes to battle in the post season. Man I haven't been this excited for the knicks in a loooong time:D

This dude Shved air balls in the olympics with the game on the line and does the same tonight. He def wants to be the hero at the end of these games.

He played pretty well in both games too :lol: Anyone remember?

After what went down with the Giants, a Knicks win was most certainly necessary.

Melo playing like the MVP he is

Last edited:
Why am I holding my breathe on these free throws. Should be automatic :smh:
Always have that sliver of pessimism in the back of my mind though

Those aren't easy in that situation...

imagine you have crazy adrenaline and the crowd is super pumped screaming for you. hard to calm down and make that many consecutive FT's

Thought I was gonna be disappointed twice today.

This was Melo's win though. I feel the Timberwolves just fell apart offensively more than our defense stepping up. So many air balls and bad shots in the last 3 minutes. Only bad calls and key rebounds kept them in this.

Needed this win before the road trip.

I see Melo and JR got a problem with my boy Rubio. Gotta say we lucky he aint all the way healthy and Love didn't play.

I was ignoring it before but it's gonna be a huge problem the way we're getting out rebounded. Chuck is more than right about that point. We're losing or playing too close against teams because of rebounds.

Last edited:
This dude Shved air balls in the olympics with the game on the line and does the same tonight. He def wants to be the hero at the end of these games.

He played pretty well in both games too :lol: Anyone remember?

Yea, I remember him ballin and not bein surprised his play got him in the league. :lol:

I wanna know how Melo is gonna adjust his game and play with jeremy lin tho

:lol:

crazy how fast things change

zik, it's funny even amare would help with the rebounding. Almost Our entire front court is injured lol. Camby and sheed are desperatley needed in the post season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom