and we're done

#KoldGame
pimp.gif

I missed it what did earl do?
Another buzzer beater terrible shot to win the game.

Which came after his typical terrible 20 ft. shot to tie the game.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Next time I run into jr I gotta give him a dap. That boy busting ***.

If it comes down to wire JR>Melo for game winners

I don't care what yall say, we played horrible. Melo out and it's like this team is no good unless Kidd is playing 30+ minutes. I just overall did not like how the team played. Novak has been neutralized, and JR is really a player to be a boost off the bench, after that I don't know what kind of players we got sometimes. Letting Dudley go off?

Copeland did his thing and stepped up, Camby showed signs of '99 the way he was rebounding, and Kidd controlled the game when he was out there (I still expect him to miss the way he shoots so I'm not surprised opponent's still leave him open).
No Melo tonight. Hyper-extended knee :stoneface: Felton is questionable; sprained pinky.
Hopefully he doesn't play.

Maybe we can see these other players step and do some work. A lot will be riding on JR again though.
Luckily he came through for us again with the way he made key clutch shots (imo the harder the shot the higher the chance he makes it :lol: ) and his defense :pimp:

I'll take this win but I can't be happy how we let teams come back or play down to them. Not even looking forward to playing the Kings. Think this game gave me a headache :smh:
Meanwhile across the bridge....

Fire Avery?

:tongue:
I hope so. Bum *** coach. Been calling for him to be fired for a while now. Caught me off guard when I saw the Bucks had a better record. After Avery gone, Billy should be next. This Nets team has no bench and obviously Joe aint no #1 option, I mean 20+ games in to the season and they talking about managing his minutes like he 39.

Last edited:
Zik, we played without 4 starters and sheed. Any way we got this W was going to be a positive

Last edited:
Easily lost in all this is JR having another all-around decent game. 6 Reb, 5 Ast, 5 Stl, 1 block.

11-27 from the field but you're gonna get that from him on nights like these with all the guys out. Efficiency isn't exactly his strong suit so that doesn't bother me.

Woody challenged JR and told him he wanted to see him flourish as a better overall player. JR's responded well thus far.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
J.R. def has been playing amazing basketball, for virtually the entire season.

Even more amazing that he's been performing this well with THAT contract. Praises due to Grunwald for getting him at such a deal.

Tonight was another example of what a lot of us said about JR before the season.. he'll make you throw your remote and curse his name with some idiotic plays, shots, etc., but then he'll pull your team through a lull with a hot streak or he'll hit a ******ed game winner.

And at the price they're paying him? I'll take it six out of seven days a week.

Tonight was another example of what a lot of us said about JR before the season.. he'll make you throw your remote and curse his name with some idiotic plays, shots, etc., but then he'll pull your team through a lull with a hot streak or he'll hit a ******ed game winner.

So he's John Starks?

But with higher talent and lower IQ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom