and we're done

lol

wow

miss the shot on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just idiotic. so much crap i saw that I didn't like in this game

Last edited:
Don't know what to say. The two guys we want taking clutch shots near the end had their chance.

IMO, we didn't come out in the 3rd with enough of a push. We should've had a nice lead by the end of that quarter. Took us to long to get really engaged and focused cuz we haven't been playing our best lately.

Great game though.

Oh yeah, Melo and STAT can't play together, obviously.

what about the over the backboard 3 by Bogans earlier in the game? Shouldn't that shot be waived off or did I see that wrong? Refs should have waived that imo

Felton being out has changed the chemistry and flow of the offense. Just have to stay above water until he comes back :smh:.

Foh . Melo took bad shots all damn game. I like how he played overall passing etc but when you took those ILL advised shots and u take 29 shots to score 29 . You need to stop.
Earlier in the season he was raining threes scoring but he was taking what the defense gave him and not forcing BAD shots.
Move without the ball attack the rim. Stop calling for it posting up by the three point line and dribbling for 10 plus seconds.
This falls on Woody for the terrible play calling. We went on that run with melo passing and everybody cutting attacking the rim. Then we stepped it up defensively.

Last edited:
what about the over the backboard 3 by Bogans earlier in the game? Shouldn't that shot be waived off or did I see that wrong? Refs should have waived that imo
It only gets waived off if the ball touches a wire or the shot clock, it just rolled on top of the backboard and fell in.

Not even mad tho. We woulda blew em out it we had felton.

I'm not so sure.

lol

just idiotic. so much crap i saw that I didn't like in this game

this. i thought Melo forced too many shots.
so much for all that talk about defending homecourt, and wanting to win the division.
switching & cheating on screens wont get you the W

nah it was good. Melo did the same thing in the 1st game in BK.
.7 seconds left, hit the top of the backboard and went in.

Back
Top Bottom