and we're done

Ugh not gunna lie that ak47 sign was major for them the nets look good this year, they got ak47 prob for nothing cuz they have him an offer he couldn't refuse it's his Russian duty....wouldn't be suprised if years later we find out nets owner is connected

How the Hell did the Nets afford AK47?

Jeez
mean.gif

They used their mini mid-level I think. Two year deal, second year is a player option. About 3 million a year.

Last edited:
AK's a nice pick up but like Zik said who cares. All I want this season is to see this Knicks team night in and night out play the best basketball they could play. Too many times in the past they lost their heads. I want focus, I want selflessness, I want consistency. I think we'll be alright this year. We'll be surprised how far we go.

Ugh not gunna lie that ak47 sign was major for them the nets look good this year, they got ak47 prob for nothing cuz they have him an offer he couldn't refuse it's his Russian duty....wouldn't be suprised if years later we find out nets owner is connected
Pay dude his nba salary and his family gets the rest in Russian Ruble back in da motherland :pimp:

AK's a nice pick up but like Zik said who cares. All I want this season is to see this Knicks team night in and night out play the best basketball they could play. Too many times in the past they lost their heads. I want focus, I want selflessness, I want consistency. I think we'll be alright this year. We'll be surprised how far we go.

This. Woodson gotta tell them to focus on winning the game and not arguing with the officials.

AK47 Had to take a major paycut to join the Nets, Would not surprise me if he is getting that money back in a back hander, You know how these Russian businessman do it :lol:

Metta World Peace
I just got word ,the LA kings amnestied the phone call from my Super agents Marc Cornstein and Doug Davis! So I guess it's the NY Rangers!

CoupeIt88*

Thanks Proph.

Wow, I'm at a lost for words. Let me see where I should start...

I'd like to thank my parents, especially my dad for making me bold. I'd like to thank my college professors for putting up with me during discussions. I'd like thank the game of basketball that I've played and watched most of my life as well. Thanks you to the Knicks and our fans (the smartest basketball fans in the country, for the most part).

But Most importantly, like my man Carmelo Anthony said at the ESPY's years ago - I'd really like to thank to myself. As for the rest of nominees, sorry, maybe next year.

P.S. - Next playoffs, I will make another raffle prize (free trip to Florida) for the main contributors to our beloved NYK thread - if the Knicks make the NBA finals.

L'Chaim.

i dont feel like looking it up but we traded Frederic Weiss's rights for Patrick Ewing Jr, right?

its just funny how that happened

Alan Hahn ‏@alanhahn 2m
Also, for those outside the @MSGNetworks viewing area, you can watch #Knicks Summer League games on @NBATV. They will use our broadcast.

from espn.com

The Nets will use their taxpayer mini mid-level exception to bring Kirilenko aboard. It's a two-year contract with a player option for the second year, a source said. Kirilenko will make $3.1 million in the first year of the deal.

they got him for CHEAP!!!!!

that russian discount man, good for them.

Backhand bung money for AK

But lets be real - Nets 8 man rotation next year: DWill, Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, KG, Brook Lopez, AK47, Jason Terry and Andray Blatche - That is some team

Last edited:
Im underwelmed with our offseason thus far. Wanted more pieces coming in to fill in the teams weaknesses (rebounding, and interior defense mostly).

Im glad we keep JR and Prigg tho. Hopefully Hardaway will be a positive impact immediately and Shump can improve.

Back
Top Bottom