and we're done

I love what we have done in this off season

Compare what we thought was going to happen 2 months ago compared to what we have ended up with, Feels good man :smokin

who shaves off their eyebrows on purpose tho?

c'mon son
He lost a bet he had with the Hawks a few years back, can't remember what it was though. But yeah I think he's going a bit too far. It's the off-season, if J.R. wants to be Sisqo re-incarnated then let him do him. When he was going out clubbing every night we didn't hear a damn thing and J.R. was shooting like he was seeing 4 baskets instead of 1.

That was quick :lol:

[h1]Paul Pierce: Knicks hatred grows[/h1]
NEW YORK -- J.R. Smith  might think the New York Knicks  are the marquee team in town, butBrooklyn Nets  newcomer Paul Pierce  has other ideas.

"I think the hate [for the Knicks] has grown a little. Everybody knows how much I disliked the Knicks when I was with the Celtics, but I think it's grown to another level," Pierce said on ESPN NewYork 98.7 FM's "The Michael Kay Show" on Thursday. "I think it's time for the Nets to start running this city."

Pierce later told reporters at a Sprint H-O-R-S-E event in Manhattan: "The only thing that separates the two teams is a bridge. And both of them are in the same division and both of them are considered contenders. You can't help but say this is probably gonna be the best rivalry in sports next year."

The Nets and Knicks will meet four times in 2013-14. The first game of their regular-season series will be Dec. 5 at Barclays Center.

Both teams made upgrades in the offseason. Brooklyn acquired Pierce, Garnett and Jason Terryfrom the Celtics and also added Andrei Kirilenko  in free agency, while New York acquired Andrea Bargnani  and signed Metta World Peace.

"I think we're gonna be one of the top two or three teams in the NBA, and I see [Deron] having a great year," Pierce said. "He's gonna be thrown into that category. Him or Brook Lopez, one of them -- if not both of them."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...rce-says-brooklyn-nets-start-running-new-york

As much as I dislike Pierce, one thing about the Knicks is that we always have "villains" against us. And he's embraced that role.

Dudes like MJ and Bron just love lighting it up at MSG and beating the Knicks. Then you have Miller and Pierce who just have something in them that hates the knicks. Wade is another dude that just doesn't like the Knicks (prob 2nd city syndrome.) For whatever reason, over the years teams have just always personally held something against, which is why we've had more rivalries than anyone.

I still hope pierce and kg have injury plagued seasons.

Last edited:
I don't even recall the thread title change when JR dyed his hair blond :lol:

:wow: :rofl: @ Woodson's no eyebrows.

Last edited:
I'm not mad at Udrih at all. Prig is old, and Felton is still marginal no matter what. I'm intrigued by the mix and match possibilities the lineups can have.....

that's a pretty cool story

i've always believed jr was misunderstood or maligned by the wrong people who write up headlines

he comes from a good family, is fairly well-composed in public (despite whatever big deal the media wants to make about him at times), but most of all he's young
and shouldn't be held to such strict scrutiny

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom