And your new Cash Money Members....Busta Rhymes & Mystikal???

my3.jpg

my2.jpg

my1.jpg

Why is everyone saying Busta is washed up? Is it because he is old? He sounds as good now as he always has. Say his songs arent good as they were, but dude certainly isnt washed up.

Originally Posted by MzD650

Why is everyone saying Busta is washed up? Is it because he is old? He sounds as good now as he always has. Say his songs arent good as they were, but dude certainly isnt washed up.

I think it's just the cool thing to say. I didn't like his last two albums, but I definitely don't think he's washed up, especially with
the very recent hits he's been on. I mean, dude's talk about Busta like he's Canibus or Benzino or something.

I'm sure it'll be easier access to their catalog for sampling. Ex. Practice by Drake. Paperwork should be a breeze in comparison.

Cash money records of trying to make there own defjam records, and sadly and slowly there achieveing it

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

From XXL: It seems Mystikal just can’t get it right.

The recent Cash Money signee, who was released from state prison in 2010 after serving six years for sexual battery and extortion, will be returning to jail May 14 for three months, according to the Associated Press. This time, for violating his five-year probation following an arrest for domestic abuse.

On Monday (April 16), state District Judge Tony Marabella imposed the time on the New Orleans rapper, born Michael Tyler, 41, for the arrest back in February on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery. The five-probation is a result of the extortion case, and called for him to remain arrest and conviction-fee.

Mystikal’s attorney said although the rhymeslinger was ordered to spend another 90 days in jail, judge Marabella is giving him credit for the nine days he was detained after his February 22 arrest.

In related news, Mystikal recently chopped it up with XXLMag.com about his upcoming YMCMB debut and what it’s like working with Cash Money vs. No Limit.

“It’s coming out this year,

Originally Posted by Peep Game

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

From XXL: It seems Mystikal just can’t get it right.

The recent Cash Money signee, who was released from state prison in 2010 after serving six years for sexual battery and extortion, will be returning to jail May 14 for three months, according to the Associated Press. This time, for violating his five-year probation following an arrest for domestic abuse.

what a moron.  there's no other way for me to put that.  you just got a lucky break, getting out and getting signed to one of the hottest labels around and you can't hold back the dumb hood crap long enough not to violate your parole?  GG you nitwit. 

Back
Top Bottom