AND1 Taichi

anyone know the sizing on AND1 Taichi's?

i usually wear size 12s, but i can fit into 11.5(snug fit)...

do you think 11.5 taichi's are good for me...saw one in finishline's website today

AND-1-Tai-Chi-Vince-Carter.jpg

Got my pair with the 15% off. Hopefully the size 12 isn't too roomy. Bought these completely from the fact that VC wore them in the most amazing Dunk Contest of my time.
P.S. I'm a 90s baby! 91' to be exact.

anyone know the sizing on AND1 Taichi's?

i usually wear size 12s, but i can fit into 11.5(snug fit)...

do you think 11.5 taichi's are good for me...saw one in finishline's website today

Got my pair with the 15% off. Hopefully the size 12 isn't too roomy. Bought these completely from the fact that VC wore them in the most amazing Dunk Contest of my time.
P.S. I'm a 90s baby! 91' to be exact.

I'll be really curious to see the fit on these. The first retro drop back in 2013 or whatever, ran a full size small. And I'm saying that as a person that is a 12 across the board, who never sizes up or down for anything. When they did the second round of releases when Lance Stephenson was with the Hornets, those pairs ran much more true.

These aren't the truth until they release them with the And1 logo on the medial.
ISO those.

I'll be really curious to see the fit on these. The first retro drop back in 2013 or whatever, ran a full size small. And I'm saying that as a person that is a 12 across the board, who never sizes up or down for anything. When they did the second round of releases when Lance Stephenson was with the Hornets, those pairs ran much more true.
I'll let you know when my pair arrives. My feet are weird depending on the shoe I wear sizes 11-12 so we'll see.

I'll let you know when my pair arrives. My feet are weird depending on the shoe I wear sizes 11-12 so we'll see.

I didn't know what to do, so I just ordered the 12 based on the last pair I got. The 2013 pairs, I had to send the 12's back. Could barely get them on my feet. 13's fit perfect. Even funnier, Lance gave me a couple of his personal pairs that are size 14, and they fit perfect with a thicker insole in them. Hopefully they got their stuff a little more consistent now.

There were a few great models from And 1. I still feel like there’s a market for them. The M2s looked good, but I still have not seen them in person or in any stores.

And 1 Marbury
And 1 Marbury 2
And 1 Crossover
And 1 Racer
And 1 Tochillin
And 1 Mad Game
And 1 KG
And 1 Spree
And 1 Silky Smooth
And 1 Rise

There is another model that resembled the Crossover and Silky Smooths, but it came in an all silver colorway from Footaction.

Got my white/red Tai Chis in today. They still run small, but not nearly as bad as the first set. Only about a half small size this time. I could definitely use a 12.5, but since they're out, I'll have to make the 12 work.

The white/red OG and some newer white/navy blue (Not OG) show up on Champs calendar for 4/22. $120 each.

Weird. Those white/navy ones were on And1's site for a minute a few years back. They have some kind of weird print on the navy part.

Back
Top Bottom