If we did a all time list

Rakim
Kool G Rap
Big Pun
Redman
Big Daddy Kane

I'll even Throw Common & Pharoahe Monch in there to

They aint better then dre. Ill give you Nas tho

yea you can argue Nas.. Even though i like Dre better.. The rest of that list is a joke..

Your crazy is you think my list is a joke. Your a andre 3000 stan so i would expect that, i listed some respectable mc's that are lyrically better

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by k3stacks

They aint better then dre. Ill give you Nas tho

yea you can argue Nas.. Even though i like Dre better.. The rest of that list is a joke..

Your crazy is you think my list is a joke. Your a andre 3000 stan so i would expect that, i listed some respectable mc's that are lyrically better
look this is really all opinion...so you can't call him a stan then go and state that they are lyrically better as though it's FACT. 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I like Nas alot but I give the slight edge to Andre same thing with Em

sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

patiently waiting for music from these cats,especially 3 stacks & hopefully verses fom cee lo

Dungeon family album was trash...........couldnt believe they couldnt get a better album put together.

Im guessing the youngbloodz were the ones kicked out of DF.................?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Dungeon family album was trash...........couldnt believe they couldnt get a better album put together.

yea jim crow hell the whole attic crew, backbone, slim calhoun, witchdoctor, rico wade, bubba. pa, of course killa mike. and thats just off the dome.

Originally Posted by LDJ

yea jim crow hell the whole attic crew, backbone, slim calhoun, witchdoctor, rico wade, bubba. pa, of course killa mike. and thats just off the dome.
wait Rico Wade is no longer DF?!?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by LDJ

wait Rico Wade is no longer DF?!?

He still is

Dre's mask is very Ghostface-esque.

To hell with all the arguing about who's better, I just want some %@#%!$$ music.
frown.gif

Andre is the most overrated rapper in recent history. The guy is a supreme lyricist, but has the work ethic of Jay Electronica.

Work ethic? More rappers should be like Dre, releasing an album when it is a classic, not just because he wants to make a few videos. His next will surely deliver, I love Andre, but nas? Man, I can't go that far, but that's the beauty of this actually good rap music, there are so many different opinions, and we all right.
Big Daddy Kane

Slick Rick

Biggie

Nas

Em 

No order. 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Andre is the most overrated rapper in recent history. The guy is a supreme lyricist, but has the work ethic of Jay Electronica.

mann shut ya simple az up.

Dre is a living legend. your favorite rapper Nicki Minaj knows what the deal is.

Yeah, OutKast only has 7 albums
eyes.gif

its called over-saturation bruh

Im not even surprised Dre in the pic more so than I am Lo showed up. Hope he get back to rappin

Originally Posted by Put em up

DipsetGeneral wrote:

mann shut ya simple az up.

Dre is a living legend. your favorite rapper Nicki Minaj knows what the deal is.

1zxv9zc.gif

Can anyone shed light on why Killer Kill from that Ville isn't in DF anymore. To me he's the most underrated "mainstream rapper" out of Atlanta. Pl3dge and Bang x3 were dopeness.

Back
Top Bottom