[| -- Andre Miller has 45 Points?!?!??! Portland Trail Blazers @ Dallas Mavericks (NBA TV) -- |]

Originally Posted by 0cks

2062988479Brandon%20Roy%2040-1.jpg

"Not impressed..."
1160616831_l.jpg

"I'm Killa you Andre Miller got a basic game"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by BangDak

^
smh.gif
smh.gif

I never understood the hate for Dre.

It is its own monster. I have no clue why so many hate the man. He is twice the player that Steve Blake is.

Well I can tell you what it is, Portland fans don't like players that need the ball in their hand other than Roy.  I like Roy and he is a good player, but he doesn't always take over like he should.  People like Blake because he doesn't need the ball in hand and just sits out and posts up for 3s.  The thing is, Portland already has to many dudes that do this same thing.  Blake is garbage, I have been saying that since last year, he has no skills.  Dude sucks on D, can't drive and get easy baskets, sucks at creating good shots for other dudes (driving in and getting the defense to collapse on him and dishing it out).  Miller brings so much more to this team as far as scoring goes.  I already made a rant on the last page of this thread, but most Portland fans are idiots for thinking Blake is the best PG on this team.

^Most Portland fans didn't start following the team again until Roy's 2nd season and for that matter also don't know much about basketball...

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Brandon Roy is rolling over in his grave

laugh.gif
I came in here to say he probably hating
You already know Brandon Roy and Nate McMillan was lightweight hating on Andre
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just imagine if Miller hit another 3 and broke Roy's team points record
laugh.gif
Someone's getting shipped out before the All Star break.
I don't know what you mean but Damon holds the team record with 54 points a few years back.

SMH I had a lot of things mixed up last night. I was thinking of Damon's 54, but was typed out Roy because of his 52 last year.

Most under appreciated player in the league, philly should have never traded him 
tired.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

Most under appreciated player in the league, philly should have never traded him 
tired.gif
mad.gif

They didn't trade him. Portland signed him as a FA.

As a Philly fan, seeing him ball like that last night was depressing. He was the reason we made the playoffs the last few seasons...

laugh.gif
@ Barea getting sonned on the low post by Andre Miller.

I appreciate Barea's hard work but whenever I see him getting hustled by PGs who can work on the post I laugh my butt off.

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

As a Philly fan, seeing him ball like that last night was depressing. He was the reason we made the playoffs the last few seasons...

Also why Iguodala got a big contract

Back
Top Bottom