Andrea Bargnani finally got his second double-double of the season (hi, OKB)...

7 feet tall.
36 minutes a game.
Averaging 5.4 rebounds.
Hasn't pulled down double digit boards since December 12th.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Has Bargnani panned exactly as expected? No. But considering the only other alternatives were Lamarcus Aldridge and Adam Morrison I say we didn't make out too bad.
roll.gif

aldridge.jpg

7 feet tall.
36 minutes a game.
Averaging 5.4 rebounds.
Hasn't pulled down double digit boards since December 12th.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Has Bargnani panned exactly as expected? No. But considering the only other alternatives were Lamarcus Aldridge and Adam Morrison I say we didn't make out too bad.
roll.gif

aldridge.jpg

laugh.gif

I was wondering when you going to show up Chester.

Hey at he time that was a true statement...even you lost faith in Lamarcus, you're going to claim you were right all along?

Let that boy cook.

laugh.gif

I was wondering when you going to show up Chester.

Hey at he time that was a true statement...even you lost faith in Lamarcus, you're going to claim you were right all along?

Let that boy cook.

Don't forget about the rebound-challenged Brook Lopez...

Don't forget about the rebound-challenged Brook Lopez...

"Don't forget about the rebound-challenged Brook Lopez..."

You kinda forget about that when he goes for 36 pts 14 rebounds and 8 blocks while fouling out in the 2 ot.

"Don't forget about the rebound-challenged Brook Lopez..."

You kinda forget about that when he goes for 36 pts 14 rebounds and 8 blocks while fouling out in the 2 ot.

Yeah, you completely forget about that when he goes for his FIFTH double-double of the season.

Yeah, you completely forget about that when he goes for his FIFTH double-double of the season.

He should be traded, they could get some value for him. wont happen though. calderon should be traded too. this wont happen either. the raptors should build a new core because they are terrible and have

been basically ever since VC left. The raptors made the playoffs twice since VC left and each time it was clear they had no chance of making the second round. they also need a new GM. The future simply

looks really bad for this team. 

He should be traded, they could get some value for him. wont happen though. calderon should be traded too. this wont happen either. the raptors should build a new core because they are terrible and have

been basically ever since VC left. The raptors made the playoffs twice since VC left and each time it was clear they had no chance of making the second round. they also need a new GM. The future simply

looks really bad for this team. 

Back
Top Bottom