Andrew Bynum is a chump

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why all the Laker on Laker crime in here ya'll? 

41-13 and we all pissed off. 
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I honestly don't get the Bynum hate.

It's really... stupid. He's serviceable, he's not Kwame. Do I think he could do more? Do I think his defense could step up a lot? Yeah, of course. But look who he plays around. The guy has to pick his spots, and that is a fortunate problem for us.

I'm not sold on Bynum and yeah, I think he's soft defensively.

Dude has great touch, but for his size (pause), he should be finishing stronger at the basket.

That's just me though.

Originally Posted by zube42

Yeah, I just made up all of the encounters I've had
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. If you're so mad about dudes hating on your area here then go back. You make it sound like Bay Area is hell
laugh.gif
yeahhhhhhh sure why dont i pack my bags and just leave my job and my school and everything else
eyes.gif
...if life was that easy
laugh.gif

and i didnt say anything about the bay was hell...i love LA and the bay equally...im a cali head FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Bynum SHOULD avg 25 and 15! he's just super lazy, thats the only possible conclusion.
Nearly impossible to do on a team with so much talent like the Lakers.

Mamba MVP:
NoReasonableDoubt goin' in
eek.gif
eek.gif

No doubt in my mind dude had went on in on an admin on accident. That's why dudes last response since y'all started gassing him was so tame. Y'all came through with the lulz and
eek.gif
and got dude taking second takes. 'Oh snap, didn't know dude was a mod. Better chill before I mess around and get banned. Dude might be mad at me.'

Then I responded, and he replies with the serious swagger deficiency.

No reasonable doubt in my mind.

And no, it doesn't matter at all. Well, I guess a little. It matters enough to make a response about it on a message board.
laugh.gif

*waits for NoReasonableDoubt to respond w/ 'Sorry I didn't respond quick enough. I have a life and I don't check the internet every 10 seconds. And I damn sure ain't afraid of no mod or admin or whatever', or something similar*

^
Uh, Ska, page 4? 
nerd.gif

He did check back in man.  But again, come on Laker fam, let's enjoy the break and then start yellin at each other when the playoffs get near. 
laugh.gif

NoReasonableDoubt:
If you are saying he is soft then in what respect. Where are your numbers?? Saying he gets bodied is your argument? Go back to elementary school. Thats just your opinion from what you see now and then. Post a video montage, or show numbers against his opposing centers in games he has played. Saying he just gets bodied up is not evidence of any sort. I never said he was a beast either so if you are saying I'm putting words into your mouth, you are doing the same son. And the fact that I can incorporate a .gif or two in a post just let's people know I have a sense of humor and frankly more creative than you are. But it's kind of ridiculous that you hate on Bynum, and hate on Kobe, why the hell do you have the Lakers logo in your sig anyway? Yea, you can say you love the franchise and the city, and that you like West, Chamberlain, Kareem, Worthy, Magic, Coop, Goodrich, etc. etc. but what now? You hate everybody. You're straight ridiculous, you're the same guy that went into the "post random pics of nba stars" and just saw a pic of Kobe and ruined the thread by hating. Please - just moderate.
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh, you're a fan of mine. That explains a lot.
laugh.gif

Holding internet grudges is not what's poppin', Captain Creativity.

But onto your warped reply.

I don't have to provide evidence of my opinion. I think ice cream is delicious. Want some numbers to prove that? I don't have any. It's my opinion.

Bynum is soft. That's my opinion of the kid, based on how little he ACTUALLY contributes (as opposed to how much he COULD contribute if you took the numbers from his AWESOME games and multiplied them by 82, or some other foolishness I see people do with him). He plays worse when he's with Pau, he gets pushed around in the paint by scrubs...

... actually, I'm not even continuing this with you. I guarantee you're a Kobe stan that hates that I don't worship the guy, and you're going to continue to go at me until I join you in electing to rename the team Los Angeles Kobes.

Let it go, son.
laugh.gif

And I don't hate Kobe, or Bynum. You've heard me say I don't hate Kobe before, but you refuse to accept it, because you know what I mean better than I do, like I'm short on words and vocabulary or something. I don't like Kobe's personality, and I don't like the laziness and complacency I see from Bynum (BUZZWORDS: 'I SEE', meaning this refers back to MY OPINION again, meaning DON"T ASK FOR STATS). And I don't have to like Kobe's personality or what I see from Bynum. Those are requirements for... nothing.

I love Artest, I loved Ariza, I've already rode with D-Fish, used to love Horry and Shaq and Caron Butler... all kinds of people. I just don't like your boy.
laugh.gif

I dunno....don't see many "chumps" doing work on the Celts (Perkins, Rasheed, and especially KG)
pimp.gif

**Yep...its "your bad" KG...eat a d**k!!

I really believe that he's injury prone because he's lazy. Guarantee you that as soon as the season is over, basketball and his conditioning is the last thing on his mind.

What?! Lazy? Ignorance
smh.gif

Dude seems to have improved his conditioning and strength each season. Your eyes alone should tell you that.

He's just stiff. It is who he is. I'm not sure there's much more he can do to change that. He's still a quality player. He's just not the perfect fit for this team.

Regarding the Olympics, I agree with him, he has to be able to do his job and he needs rest for that.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Stating that Andrew Bynum is a chump is like stating water is wet.
Exactly, dude is compiled of Charmin.

laugh.gif
  but then again, there seems to be a high number of centers getting injured nowadays. 

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

I really believe that he's injury prone because he's lazy. Guarantee you that as soon as the season is over, basketball and his conditioning is the last thing on his mind.
What?! Lazy? Ignorance
smh.gif

Dude seems to have improved his conditioning and strength each season. Your eyes alone should tell you that.

He's just stiff. It is who he is. I'm not sure there's much more he can do to change that. He's still a quality player. He's just not the perfect fit for this team.

I'm with ya on this one
happy.gif

Maybe he declined cause he knows he might have to come off the bench because of Howard.
Plus they got Bosh who will play center as well. Some guys look forward to having the summer off more then
playing for the country they live in, it's not that serious.

Unless you're going to be on the first team, I don't know why you would want to play. If you look at the roster, anyone who is anyone gets an invite.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

The Notorious Bum:
Andrew Bynum is a chump
Yes.
KenJi714:
He sucks anyway . A 7'2 weak center
This.
chiva1908:
FreddyPee:
Last thing we need is bynum breaking something over there....yeah he could learn a lot but Id raher him be healthy
I really believe that he's injury prone because he's lazy. Guarantee you that as soon as the season is over, basketball and his conditioning is the last thing on his mind.
That.
truth in all of this. and im a damn lakers fan. he has been improving yes, but he isn't that great of a player yet to go out and play for the US. he is very injury prone. Dwight, Bosh, and Amare, are all better picks for the position. 

laugh.gif
You know Laker fans are spoiled when they consider a guy who puts up 15 and 8 off  10 shots per game as the 3rd option a " Bum".  Drew is lazy? Really? Get the #%!% outta here with that bull $%$%. If he were lazy, he would not have worked his %*$ off to get back into shape after his injuries, nor would he improve every years since he's been in the league. We all know he can get 20-10 easy if he were the main option, but you cant expect that every night outta him when he's 3rd in the pecking order on the Lakers.

You'd think Laker Fans would appreciate a big man with potential especially after the years when we had Brian Cook, Chris Mihm and Kwamay Brown as our starting centers. Kwame better than Drew?
roll.gif
  Ah man.

Bynum just needs to focus on not being injury prone.. I think he can learn more from Kareem than any National team

HANNIBEL SMITH:
laugh.gif
You know Laker fans are spoiled when they consider a guy who puts up 15 and 8 off  10 shots per game as the 3rd option a " Bum".  Drew is lazy? Really? Get the #%!% outta here with that bull $%$%. If he were lazy, he would not have worked his %*$ off to get back into shape after his injuries, nor would he improve every years since he's been in the league. We all know he can get 20-10 easy if he were the main option, but you cant expect that every night outta him when he's 3rd in the pecking order on the Lakers.

You'd think Laker Fans would appreciate a big man with potential especially after the years when we had Brian Cook, Chris Mihm and Kwamay Brown as our starting centers. Kwame better than Drew?
roll.gif
  Ah man.
I see what my problem is with appreciating Drew the way you do: I laack a psychic ability that you have.
laugh.gif

I've always hated the praise I've heard over the years for a guy's potential.

I have the potential to be the President of the USA.

Screw giving credit  based on potential.

laugh.gif
@ Psychic ability, *+$* outta here. Dude gets 15-8 off 10 shots. You mean to tell me he cant average 20-10 with more shots and minutes per game? Really. At least he's SHOWN that he has that potential and has had 20-10 games in the NBA in his career.

I have the potential to be the President of the WNBA

Possibly.

Originally Posted by HANNIBEL SMITH

laugh.gif
@ Psychic ability, *+$* outta here. Dude gets 15-8 off 10 shots. You mean to tell me he cant average 20-10 with more shots and minutes per game? Really. At least he's SHOWN that he has that potential and has had 20-10 games in the NBA in his career.

I have the potential to be the President of the WNBA

Possibly.

M_ShotsFired_11.jpg

shots.jpg

2 surgeries in the last couple of years.. i mean i'll be really cautious too ..i wana play for as long as i can..

I really think he should be with the second unit to get more touches and build his own confidence but whatever ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HANNIBEL SMITH

laugh.gif

roll.gif
  Ah man.
Add to that Brian Grant, Vlade and Elden Campbell etc. 
smh.gif

Last night's stats vs Warriors..

21 Points, 8-11FG, 3 steals, 7 boards in 30minutes of playing time. 

7266170880234af1908eace889e57295-getty-90043599ab021_gsw_lakers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom