Andrew Luck staying at Stanford?

this can't be about carolina.. i'll put good money on it, that the panthers will be in the running for #1 pick again next year

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

They couldn't beat oregon this yr, what makes you think they will next yr?...

I wonder what Andrew's rating will be next this yr in ncaa 12...

You cannot be serious? What does last year havta do with this year? Stanford loses three lineman and Oregon loses a TON of players.
laugh.gif

You cannot be serious? What does last year havta do with this year? Stanford loses three lineman and Oregon loses a TON of players.
laugh.gif

do your parents pad everything in the house?

do your parents pad everything in the house?

So I guess now since looked like a complete idiot with that whole michael bush fiasco, you come with an extremely lame joke...this $*@!@
30t6p3b.gif
...I'm not even gonna come at you, your done....

And I'm not sayin they cant win I'm sayin what makes you feel so strongly that they will win next season coming up if they didn't win this season? But there's no point in arguing about it now, we will just see next season....

So I guess now since looked like a complete idiot with that whole michael bush fiasco, you come with an extremely lame joke...this $*@!@
30t6p3b.gif

And I'm not sayin they cant win I'm sayin what makes you feel so strongly that they will win next season coming up if they didn't win this season? But there's no point in arguing about it now, we will just see next season....

30t6p3b.gif

you don't have to come at me you related Luck's video game ranking to being able to beat Oregon

30t6p3b.gif

you don't have to come at me you related Luck's video game ranking to being able to beat Oregon

That's why I know you slow...the video game comment was about the fact that he's comin back to Stanford...
laugh.gif
...but I should've expected you to think I was try to relate his video game ranking to whether or not they can beat oregon...this +%%%!+% guy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That's why I know you slow...the video game comment was about the fact that he's comin back to Stanford...
laugh.gif
...but I should've expected you to think I was try to relate his video game ranking to whether or not they can beat oregon...this +%%%!+% guy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He gonna get that $$$ either way...he'll be AITTEE.....He getting that Stanfurd $

He gonna get that $$$ either way...he'll be AITTEE.....He getting that Stanfurd $

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

this can't be about carolina.. i'll put good money on it, that the panthers will be in the running for #1 pick again next year

IF Jimmy Clausen is still the QB then yeah we will probably be right back where we are now.  Carolina is a good QB away from being decent so I don't know why he woulnd't go there.  Its not like Carolina has a long history of losing.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

IF Jimmy Clausen is still the QB then yeah we will probably be right back where we are now.  Carolina is a good QB away from being decent so I don't know why he woulnd't go there.  Its not like Carolina has a long history of losing.

Back
Top Bottom