Andrew Wiggins to Kansas. Vol. What twins?

Where will Andrew Wiggins commit?

• Florida State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas

• Kentucky

• North Carolina

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The media better not kill this kid. The hype he's gonna get when he enters the draft after his freshman season is gonna be just as big as it was when lebron entered the draft. There already calling him the next lebron and comparing his high school stats with brons. Let the kid be himself smh.

Last edited:
How's his shooting? The videos I see on Youtube are only of him dunking... Man, that 2014 draft is gonna be GOOD. I honestly see Jabari Parker having a better career tho... But both look like they will be a force in the league.

How's his shooting? The videos I see on Youtube are only of him dunking... Man, that 2014 draft is gonna be GOOD. I honestly see Jabari Parker having a better career tho... But both look like they will be a force in the league.
he can keep the defense honest

his defense on the wing is gonna be crazy if he reaches his potential

I wonder if adidas got him on lock already and that's why he chose kansas. I don't think adidas wants to miss out on another lifetime endorsement goldmine. I won't be surprised once Wiggins declares, an official announcement is made that welcomes him to the adidas family. :nerd:

Those twins, :smokin

but I like his decision, hope dude fulfills his potential which I think he will. Can't wait for him to make it to the Association. I have a feeling a few teams will tank to get this guy.

Can't wait to watch him abuse the rim and give us 1000 spin moves in Lawrence :pimp:

Y'all keep bringing up those twins as if the young man wasn't going to get his pick of females wherever he went, he's the #1 player in the country :lol:. We saw how blatant FSU was with it, () had nothing to do with his decision.

Never seen him play but I'm hearing things... Hopefully he lives up to the hype. I'll be sure to watch a few of his games this year.

Those twins were fresh a couple weeks ago, but they seem to be wearing off on me. FSU has the hottest girls out of that list

Haven't seen much of this Wiggins kid, but dudes making him out to be LBJ reincarnated.

Last edited:
The media better not kill this kid. The hype he's gonna get when he enters the draft after his freshman season is gonna be just as big as it was when lebron entered the draft. There already calling him the next lebron and comparing his high school stats with brons. Let the kid be himself smh.

His hype was already ridiculous, he handled the recruiting process extremely well, not a single person knew where he was leaning until he announced it, no leaks or anything.

The kid can pull, plus his imagine dwades euro step and multiply it by 10, and that spin move :x I like Jabari too, I think Wiggins Parker, and Randle go 1,2, and 3 in next years draft, maybe one of the harrison twins steal that 3 spot, but that draft is gonna be good.

Those twins, :smokin

but I like his decision, hope dude fulfills his potential which I think he will. Can't wait for him to make it to the Association. I have a feeling a few teams will tank to get this guy.

W/ the lottery and everything kinda messes that up, but they should tank anyways, the top 2 picks are franchise players and the next pick or two have that kinda potential.

I think the only reason people are comparing him to Lebron is because he's been the most hyped high school player since Bron. The only thing comparable is probably their athleticism. And even in that department, Lebron got him beat. Teams are already preparing to tank next year to have a chance at this kid... Last draft class this strong was probably '07.

I think the only reason people are comparing him to Lebron is because he's been the most hyped high school player since Bron. The only thing comparable is probably their athleticism. And even in that department, Lebron got him beat. Teams are already preparing to tank next year to have a chance at this kid... Last draft class this strong was probably '07.

I think this kid has bron beat in offensive skill set out of HS, his handles are ridiculous, his jumper is smooth, his athleticism speaks for itself, that hs dunk contest :x . Bron got him beat on passing and strength tho no doubt, but even this kids potential on the defensive end is incredible. That 1 year in college rule is BS

Wiggins is great, but you cant compare him to Bron coming out of HS....Bron was a man going into the league and woulda gave Wiggins that work if they both played in HS

lmao at bron giving wiggins that work in high school

they are both built to give each other problems

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom