Android phone techs....i need your help

long story short my phone (Evo) is stuck at the bootloader screen. i tried a using the PC36IMG.ZIP file that some sites are saying to try but no luck. i tried looking at other sites but hardly understand wth theyre saying smh. someone....anyone help me out im tryin to get this solved before i go to sleep or ima cave in and call sprint tomorrow to report the phone stolen. (last resort)

phone was already rooted thats the thing. it died so i went to replace the battery and it just kept getting to the 4G screen and looping. i reset the phone and its been stuck at the bootloader since.

my evo did that and i couldnt fix it so i sold it on ebay for a bill

i got it into the clockworkmod recovery but whenever i click wipe data/factory reset it ends up back at the bootloader

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Flash TWRP Recovery from ADB in bootloader. Sounds like your clockwordmod goofed on you.

no clue what any of this means
laugh.gif
gonna have to explain
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Flash TWRP Recovery from ADB in bootloader. Sounds like your clockwordmod goofed on you.

laugh.gif
gonna have to explain
embarassed.gif

Just checked it out , that recovery is not available for the Evo bro sorry. Try to flash clockwordmod again through adb that should work

laugh.gif
gonna have to explain
embarassed.gif

Just checked it out , that recovery is not available for the Evo bro sorry. Try to flash clockwordmod again through adb that should work

if you can join this please I'm helping him here while jamming to some tunes, got him doing a RUU
30t6p3b.gif

http://turntable.fm/instrumentals4yafundamentals

laugh.gif
gonna have to explain
embarassed.gif

its straight this dude alchemist helpin me out step by step....good looks though

laugh.gif
gonna have to explain
embarassed.gif

its straight this dude alchemist helpin me out step by step....good looks though
No problem man , Alc got u don't worry he's an android guru

Back
Top Bottom